The Unholy Trinity Of Bad Movies

Jabberwocky

I realise you were going for the 'so bad it's good' category, but if we're talking about the worst of the worst, so bad it's painful movies...then this cannot be omitted:

Also, The Room is genius :lol: Never tried the drinking game, but I may have to give it a go next time I'm feeling self-destructive.

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

I realise you were going for the 'so bad it's good' category, but if we're talking about the worst of the worst, so bad it's painful movies...then this cannot be omitted:

Also, The Room is genius :lol: Never tried the drinking game, but I may have to give it a go next time I'm feeling self-destructive.

Oh God I agree. The only way I can watch Manos is when Mystery Science Theater 3000 makes fun of it.

Oh God I agree. The only way I can watch Manos is when Mystery Science Theater 3000 makes fun of it.

Same! Even they struggle with it at times, I think I'd be suicidal if I tried to watch the whole thing in its undiluted form :scared:

Same! Even they struggle with it at times, I think I'd be suicidal if I tried to watch the whole thing in its undiluted form :scared:

I wouldn't be suicidal but it would cure insomnia. I like when, it was either Crow or Tom Servo, where riffing on it and one of them says "This is going to turn into a snuff film, right Joe?"

I actually tried playing a drinking game while watching The Room. I had to drop out of it after about twenty minutes. I don't know why I thought this would even be possible, but my drinking partner and I listed a few things to drink to, and we neglected to make up any exceptions to do with it not being necessary to drink to any one of the listed things if it happened twice or more times in a progression. My drinking partner and I then predictably drank to every one of Tommy Wiseau's little laughs, and I had to drop out after I had already laboured through twenty minutes of them and knew I would be fiercely ill if I had to labour through another one. :mellow:

Ah, The Room drinking game! My band plays it quite a bit. Our criteria are drink every time Denny does/says something stupid, or every time there's a stock shot of San Francisco. That alone will get you pretty fucked up :tongue2:

I think I'll probably try playing another drinking game that's a lot more like yours. ^_^ I'd probably do it with a few more drinking partners, and I don't know exactly what we'd be drinking to yet, but we thought we'd probably make it a bit easier to not die during the game, and designate teams. That way there'd be a Johnny team, a Lisa team, and probably another team, and the teams would all be drinking to only a few things, and a few different things, to prevent any one person from having to take on drinking to Johnny's laughs and to any time Lisa's attractiveness is mentioned. :mellow:

Edited by nameless_girl

One of the best Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes ever!!