The Unholy Trinity Of Bad Movies

Jabberwocky

I actually tried playing a drinking game while watching The Room. I had to drop out of it after about twenty minutes. I don't know why I thought this would even be possible, but my drinking partner and I listed a few things to drink to, and we neglected to make up any exceptions to do with it not being necessary to drink to any one of the listed things if it happened twice or more times in a progression. My drinking partner and I then predictably drank to every one of Tommy Wiseau's little laughs, and I had to drop out after I had already laboured through twenty minutes of them and knew I would be fiercely ill if I had to labour through another one. :mellow:

Edited by nameless_girl

I actually tried playing a drinking game while watching The Room. I had to drop out of it after about twenty minutes. I don't know why I thought this would even be possible, but my drinking partner and I listed a few things to drink to, and we neglected to make up any exceptions to do with it not being necessary to drink to any one of the listed things if it happened twice or more times in a progression of listed things. My partner and I then predictably drank to every one of Tommy Wiseau's isolated little laughs, and I had to drop out after I had already laboured through twenty minutes of them and knew I would be fiercely ill if I had to labour through another one. :mellow:

Ah, The Room drinking game! My band plays it quite a bit. Our criteria are drink every time Denny does/says something stupid, or every time there's a stock shot of San Francisco. That alone will get you pretty fucked up :tongue2:

Congo, Accidental Tourist and Jennifer's Body are the holy trinity of movies that suck.

DUDE congo rules! Bruce Campbell is in that!

You mean the Michael Crichton movie with Tim Curry and that mechanical gorilla? It's funny but it's terrible, unwatchable, dull, badly put together, discernibly bad acting, pointless and doesn't make sense and isn't even fun to watch other than to laugh at how awful it is.

Congo, Accidental Tourist and Jennifer's Body are the holy trinity of movies that suck.

You mean the Michael Crichton movie with Tim Curry and that mechanical gorilla? It's funny but it's terrible, unwatchable, dull, badly put together, discernibly bad acting, pointless and doesn't make sense and isn't even fun to watch other than to laugh at how awful it is.

Yeah that one. It rules!!! :awesomeface:

Yeah that one. It rules!!! :awesomeface:

It's a masterpiece.