Kid Rock on Howard Stern-Talk about Axl

ronartest2004

actually Paul Huge was brought in during the fall of 94, duff was sober then because his pancrease exploded in may of 94, so i don't know where the stoned idea came from. It amazes me that anybody believes everything Axl says. Sure everyone is to blame for the breakup, it's just not slash and duff's fault.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Rock worked with Axl first. Axl's insulted Slash a lot. But Slash still worked with Kid Rock, right? Even after the "cancer" comment.

Seems like Slash can let go.

I really don't think Slash cares all that much to be honest. Music is his top priority.

Unfortunately Axl's top priority is being petty. Seriously, if Axl never talked to Kid Rock again because KR played with Slash, than that's messed up. And that's coming from a huge Axl supporter.

Shockingly, this thread has turned into utter ridiculousness. Obviously Axl doesn't hold grudges against anyone and everyone who has any kind of relationship with Slash.

Dude, even Marc Canter has admitted that Axl thinks Slash is "evil."

He has serious mental issues imo. I'm kinda surprised he even met with Duff and played w/ him recently considering he just a few weeks ago blamed Duff, Slash and Stephanie Seymour for his inability to write for years and years and years. THEY WERE MEAN TO HIM!

Fuck kid rock. He's the biggest fraud in music. Mr. I'm straight out if the trailer but I'm gonna back Romney.

So we're hating on people now because they didn't back a failure of a President? Can't say he didn't give him a chance though, I recall seeing a picture of Kid Rock taking his child to a 2008 inauguration party.

Anyways, Kid Rock is quite talented imo if you look beyond the whole "Badass" persona made famous in the late 90s.

Kid Rock worked with Axl first. Axl's insulted Slash a lot. But Slash still worked with Kid Rock, right? Even after the "cancer" comment.

Seems like Slash can let go.

I really don't think Slash cares all that much to be honest. Music is his top priority.

Unfortunately Axl's top priority is being petty. Seriously, if Axl never talked to Kid Rock again because KR played with Slash, than that's messed up. And that's coming from a huge Axl supporter.

Hey look how he cut Marc out of his life for publishing a book celebrating Guns N Roses...It is a shame he can be so petty to the people who love and support him...Hopefully he wakes up someday and realizes these are the people who really love him and care about his well being not the paid yes men who surround him now.........

Edited by classicrawker

Howard then asks kid if he is still in contact with Axl, kid tells him "not since I did that song with Slash, ever since then the calls stopped".

Axl needs help.

Why because he doesn't call Kid Rock anymore. I don't blame him. I guess Axl doesn't want to associate with anyone who is a friend to Slash. I wonder if he still talks to M. Shadows of A7X? lol

Fuck kid rock. He's the biggest fraud in music. Mr. I'm straight out if the trailer but I'm gonna back Romney.

Ya, because Obama had that Trailer Park vote locked up....

That may be the first time in history that trailer park and vote were used in the same sentence.

So we're hating on people now because they didn't back a failure of a President? Can't say he didn't give him a chance though, I recall seeing a picture of Kid Rock taking his child to a 2008 inauguration party.

Anyways, Kid Rock is quite talented imo if you look beyond the whole "Badass" persona made famous in the late 90s.

In the current Rolling Stone, KR said that he identified with Paul Lyan. That to me is scary because the dude is one of those "I was born rich and can't understand why everyone else wasn't" douche bags. KR also played at Romney events and this is contrary to the everyday guy image KR puts out. So I guess his stance is "black people, good enough to stick my dick in but not to vote for."

is it possible that slash only invited kid rock to work with him because he knew it would destroy his relationship with axl? like just to hurt and isolate him a little further? that totally seems like the kind of thing the devil would do.

oh yes!

Slash is busy to break the pepper under Axl's nose...

Seriously some Axl fans need some fresh air...

So do Slash fans.. they REFUSEto ever think he's ever lied to them.

Slashs whore of a wife talking shit doesn't ease things over..it just pisses Axl off even further. If she had been supportive eventualy he would give up the fight, but since so much shit has been talked from Slash and Perla with NO APOLOGIES, we have what we have.

It's disgusting.

This kind of post doesn't belong in the main D&N section at all. Please refrain from calling anyone's wives 'whores.' And a few people need to ease back on the insults in general in this thread - it's getting a little much. You can voice your opinion without all the name-calling. Cheers.

Anyone ever go to the Rainforest Cafe?

They have this dessert called Volcano and they bring it to you by forming a tango line and screaming "VOLCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO" before putting it on your table.

Whenever I see a volcano post like the one on the 1st page, I always hear "LOLCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOO" in my head.

Just a story I felt I had to share. Carry on.

:rofl-lol:

The Kid Rock song is one of the best tracks on that album.

QFT

That may be the first time in history that trailer park and vote were used in the same sentence.

In the current Rolling Stone, KR said that he identified with Paul Lyan. That to me is scary because the dude is one of those "I was born rich and can't understand why everyone else wasn't" douche bags. KR also played at Romney events and this is contrary to the everyday guy image KR puts out. So I guess his stance is "black people, good enough to stick my dick in but not to vote for."

Man you really need to get a clue. I'm not gonna sit here and argue policy with you, but Paul Ryan's dad died when he was like 15 and he worked at McDonalds in high school....he wasn't some "rich kid" as you would say. Also Kid Rock's only child is half black so your veiled attempt to racially slander him is kinda disgusting...not to mention I highly doubt somebody that had race issues would grow up with many black friends and start his music career as a rapper...I'd suggest putting down Rollingstone which is a shit rag and get back to reality.

Man you really need to get a clue. I'm not gonna sit here and argue policy with you, but Paul Ryan's dad died when he was like 15 and he worked at McDonalds in high school....he wasn't some "rich kid" as you would say. Also Kid Rock's only child is half black so your veiled attempt to racially slander him is kinda disgusting...not to mention I highly doubt somebody that had race issues would grow up with many black friends and start his music career as a rapper...I'd suggest putting down Rollingstone which is a shit rag and get back to reality.

Bullshit. Ryan came from money. His family owned a construction firm. Big deal he worked at a McDonalds. He chose to do that, it wasn't out of necessity. So if KR's child is half black and he supported Romney then nothing I said was false or slander. I didn't say he was racist, learn to read. KR probably got into rap to piss off his rich old man, teenage rebellion. I know this won't make it thru your bubble.

Mr. Ryan reported two tax-deferred college savings plans, with a combined value of between $150,000 and $300,000. He also reported two investment partnerships worth, in total, between $350,000 and $750,000, mostly containing shares of stock in well-known companies, including Apple, Goodrich, Kraft Foods, Visa and Whole Foods. Both partnerships were formed by Mr. Ryan and other family members to manage assets left by his grandparents and an aunt. Mrs. Ryan has reported receiving a trust after her mother died in 2010 that is valued between $1 million and $5 million, according to a letter Mr. Ryan filed with his latest financial disclosure. Mrs. Ryan also has longstanding interests in several mining and oil exploration investments in Oklahoma and Texas managed by her father, Dan Little, a lawyer in Oklahoma whose clients include oil and gas companies. Those investments generated as much as $150,000 in income last year

Read more: Paul Ryan Family Wealth -The Ryan Family's History of Fakery - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/paul-ryan-family-wealth-11644997#ixzz2CFKNlsP9