Kid Rock on Howard Stern-Talk about Axl

ronartest2004

Kid Rock was just on the Howard Stern show earlier...Howard started asking Kid about people in the industry, and howard brought up Axl to which Kid said "Whatever the public says or thinks Axl is a great fucking guy, he says what he means".

Howard then asks kid if he is still in contact with Axl, kid tells him "not since I did that song with Slash, ever since then the calls stopped". Kid then said that Axl and Eminem are very similiar, they are both very under the radar and they both take things very litterally.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly stop and think about this for a moment...

Axl has a great relationship with Kid Rock

Kid Rock works with someone that has painted Axl as the bad guy over the years with lies and manipulation

How do you htink this makes him feel?

With that said i love Kid Rock and hope to see him and Axl patch things up.

Kid Rock works with someone that has painted Axl as the bad guy over the years with lies and manipulation

This isn't high school. It's business. Your opportunities shouldn't be limited just because two people you know are fueding. I like Axl. I like Slash. Their issues are theirs alone. Other people shouldn't be forced to choose sides, it's limiting and petty.

Edited by cooker

You are so biased it's not funny. So it's wrong for Kid Rock to work with someone who told details of Axl's diva behavior(he was a diva, face it, people other than Slash have said this) but it's ok for Axl to bring in an unknown guitarist(Tobias) to record on a track without asking the band? In your opinion, has Axl ever done wrong?

Kid Rock lived in Malibu with his kid, so that's prob. that's when he met up with Axl and got to know him, but I think he had been to a few GNR shows, and vice versa.

I'm sure Axl was mildly annoyed that Kid Rock did something with Axl, and might be a reason he stopped talking to him, but they just live in different parts of the country and have their own lives to live. I doubt it's anything personal.

But Kid's known Eminem for a long time and prob. would've been the one to have Em & Axl hang out together. Kid Rock was also backstage at the Sam and Dave tour, and they were feuding while on the road, and Kid Rock tried to play mediator.

Kid Rock lived in Malibu with his kid, so that's prob. that's when he met up with Axl and got to know him, but I think he had been to a few GNR shows, and vice versa.

I'm sure Axl was mildly annoyed that Kid Rock did something with Axl, and might be a reason he stopped talking to him, but they just live in different parts of the country and have their own lives to live. I doubt it's anything personal.

But Kid's known Eminem for a long time and prob. would've been the one to have Em & Axl hang out together. Kid Rock was also backstage at the Sam and Dave tour, and they were feuding while on the road, and Kid Rock tried to play mediator.

He specifically referred to post recording with Slash as the point of time they stopped talking. Obviously that was the point he was trying to get across.

He specifically referred to post recording with Slash as the point of time they stopped talking. Obviously that was the point he was trying to get across.

Howard prob. thinks Kid and Slash were double teaming Fergie.

well, considering axl's condition, it makes sense, i guess. if i literally believed someone was the devil sent to earth to destroy me in any way possible, i'd want to insulate myself from him. i guess. it's dumb that he's willing to believe so much nonsense. but i guess that's the cost of having beta's love.