If MyGNR was a High School

ITG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

I'm the guy that asks Johnny Drama to the prom :lol: I'll wear a tux and bring you a corsage if i get a blowie in the car park after? :D

Failing that i'm headed to the toilets to do some Charlie with Lulu Germ :lol: Failing that i'm gonna go find Arnold Layne and rob the bastard. Stick his head in the fuckin' bog, something like that. Failing that i'm gonna conspire with Spunko to lock all the doors, set off the sprinklers and the fire alarm and phone in a terrorist threat. Failing that i'm just gonna get ratted with Dazey, failing that i'm gonna link up with Johnny D and do Columbine Mark 2 :lol: Everyone in Anything Goes'd do alright but i'm spraying up the fuckin' News & Discussion folks indiscriminately. Is it just me or is that like, the handicapped section of the forum?

Edited by sugaraylen

I'm the guy that asks Johnny Drama to the prom :lol: I'll wear a tux and bring you a corsage if i get a blowie in the car park after? :D

Failing that i'm headed to the toilets to do some Charlie with Lulu Germ :lol: Failing that i'm gonna go find Arnold Layne and rob the bastard. Stick his head in the fuckin' bog, something like that. Failing that i'm gonna conspire with Spunko to lock all the doors, set off the sprinklers and the fire alarm and phone in a terrorist threat. Failing that i'm just gonna get ratted with Dazey, failing that i'm gonna link up with Johnny D and do Columbine Mark 2 :lol: Everyone in Anything Goes'd do alright but i'm spraying up the fuckin' News & Discussion folks indiscriminately. Is it just me or is that like, the handicapped section of the forum?

Nothing of that will happen cos I told you, I will kill you all. Except NS cos apparently people bullied her too and maybe you and JD if you two go together to the prom. I may be the weird creepy girl with supernatural powers but damn...I have my little heart too and that's romantic. Best couple ever. :wub:

Guest Len B'stard

Nothing of that will happen cos I told you, I will kill you all. Except NS cos apparently people bullied her too and maybe you and JD if you two go together to the prom. I may be the weird creepy girl with supernatural powers but damn...I have my little heart too and that's romantic. Best couple ever. :wub:

Fuck that, i'm bullying you too, i'm gonna be the weiner ass bully that picks on girls, gonna pin you up against a wall when you're walkin' home and go "what, you think you're better than me just cuz you got a better football team?!?! You think that makes you better than me?!?! Don't look me in the fuckin' eyes, look at your shoes! Now cry...cry or i ain't lettin' you leave! Now say Barca are shit! Fuckin' Spainiards, comin' to our fuckin' country with your fuckin' paella and your fuckin' well executed stylish and undefendable football!" (i'll have to roll around in flour before this bit :lol:)

But but....I was nice to you! I am nice girl, everybody likes me! THAT MEANS YOU TOO!!!!!:max:

Edited by MBRose

But you're not gonna kill JD, Georgy, and me because we shared our booze with you.

But you're not gonna kill JD, Georgy, and me because we shared our booze with you.

I got the goldschlager from the parents liquor cabinet!

Also, we are not tory retards.

Leave me alone all of you! :max: How am I supposed to be a crazy psycho if I let you all live? I like most of you but I gotta do what I gotta do. :shrugs:

Well..in that case, I never really liked you, I just felt sorry for you!!!!!!

Crazy bitch!

If I don't consider you awesome you're dead. I figure Graeme can die first. Lovely guy, but thats the point. I just wanna kill someone really innocent so people know I ain't screwing around.

Mmm terrorism....:drool:

*raises first in solidarity*

BROWN POWER! :lol:

Edited by Johnny Drama

• 1 year later...