Axl at LAX video

Axl_morris

All I'm saying is those guys are always pathetic just in the way they try to chat celebs up, I mean, I guess its with good intentions but just like "oh are you guys touring?" and other fake small talk all the time from those people would just bug the hell out of me hahah, maybe just my personality.

Whatever.

I can agree that Axl definitely handled it well, given his history :rofl-lol:

Looks like he arrived in an ambulance :lol:

if they didn't then they definetly boxed the ambulance in which I'm pretty sure is illegal. It looked like as they were packing the luggage that Axl was on lookout duty, wonder what was in the bags

Looks like it was an early morning flight, doesn't it? If so then Axl was probably on little or no sleep, which would likely explain the mellowness. I don't think he ever minds being photographed or recorded, it's when people hound him for autographs and pictures that he sometimes gets annoyed.

Safe to assume the band and roadies always fly on a private charter?

Looks like it was an early morning flight, doesn't it? If so then Axl was probably on little or no sleep, which would likely explain the mellowness. I don't think he ever minds being photographed or recorded, it's when people hound him for autographs and pictures that he sometimes gets annoyed.

Safe to assume the band and roadies always fly on a private charter?

commercial for this tour, Axl flew by himself, when their on a full tour I'm pretty sure they have a private jet

Thanks for the vid. Yea he looks better without those damn hats. White fedora with black leather jacket? Sorry but that's just wrong, anywhere. I like bandana Axl. When he puts it on, he's goes into Rambo mode. Sudden action movie sounds emerge from out of nowhere when he puts it on, I bet.

Can we all agree that the paparazzi might be just be the grimiest scummiest low lifes out there? "Oh sorry for filming you Axl I just need to make my money" ..dude, your job is to film another human going about the most TRIVIAL of tasks for no reason what so ever, you chose that job. You chose it.

That's called entry-level work for a career in journalism.

I think this would of been a little more annoying...

You know all the stuff Axl signed went for sale on ebay.

That would have annoyed the hell out of me and I would have reacted the same way. They take advantage of people sometimes just to make money.

I mean it looked like Axl was trying to go into a restaurant or a club, so God stop bugging him.