Axl singing November Rain whitout a hat (video and audio are bad)

bumblecool

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What went through your head when you made this topic?

I mean, not to be an ass hole, but seriously...

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Axl singing without a hat?

If ever there was a more riveting, rollercoaster-ride-a-minute, controversial and much-needed GN'R discussion topic, this is it.

We'll be on the topics about Tommy Stinson not using hair gel before we know it.

Seriously, that's the first time he's played without a hat and/or bandanna in a long time.

Sure, it's not news, but it's a step in the right direction. It seems over the last year or so he's lost his confidence and was hiding behind the hats, sunglasses, necklaces and jackets. Either it's because of his weight or he's not confident anymore with his looks, it was starting to look very gimmicky and too much.

lol what a useless thread. Anyways, that forehead is big! :laugh:

No bigger than in 09.

Really? Well, I think on the positive side, he still has hair :thumbsup:. I don't know why he cut it so short though.

It's still around shoulder length I believe. I'm assuming it's that length because either it's easier for him to wash and stuff or because his hair is damaged and doesn't grow very long. I'm assuming having the cornrows for so long hurt his hair severely and is even still affecting it to this day. Either way, it suits a 50 year old rock star good, not too long that he looks like he's stuck in the 80s, and not too short that he loses the rock star look.

Axl singing without a hat?

If ever there was a more riveting, rollercoaster-ride-a-minute, controversial and much-needed GN'R discussion topic, this is it.

We'll be on the topics about Tommy Stinson not using hair gel before we know it.

It is somewhat sad that axl not wearing a stupid hat and finally looking like he should is considered big news on this forum.

We need new music.

No bigger than in 09.

Really? Well, I think on the positive side, he still has hair :thumbsup:. I don't know why he cut it so short though.

Because Mrs. Canter isn't his stylist anymore, he doesn't know what looks good anymore. :shrugs:

And that, would be... Slash's fault!

No bigger than in 09.

Because Mrs. Canter isn't his stylist anymore, he doesn't know what looks good anymore. :shrugs:

And that, would be... Slash's fault!

You said it! :P

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think in the 80's,90's he would add water to his hair during live shows and made it look strait.

Instead of the weird hat he is wearing he should wear a baseball cap like the old days 2...

He obviously straightened his hair. Look at that mug shot from the 80's. He's got the same kind of hair as now. It was always straight when he was in magazines and TV, not just when he was on stage. It had nothing to do with that he added water.

He obviously straightened his hair. Look at that mug shot from the 80's. He's got the same kind of hair as now. It was always straight when he was in magazines and TV, not just when he was on stage. It had nothing to do with that he added water.

I've always thought the same.