Would anybody else like it if Axl dissed the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame again for not inducting NWA?

Randy Lahey

Sure, let him make a hypocritical tit out of himself for suddenly caring about an entity that a year earlier he claimed he didn't understand and wanted nothing to do with it.

It'll be more entertaining than his latest tour anyway.

Which show did you go to on this latest tour that didn't keep you entertained? All the reviews (from Vegas and India) seem to prove otherwise so I am really curious to know which show(s) you attended. Or are you just trolling?

Sure, let him make a hypocritical tit out of himself for suddenly caring about an entity that a year earlier he claimed he didn't understand and wanted nothing to do with it.

Which show did you go to on this latest tour that didn't keep you entertained? All the reviews (from Vegas and India) seem to prove otherwise so I am really curious to know which show(s) you attended. Or are you just trolling?

I have no interest in hearing what I've already heard. Axl can't be relied to give a good performance anymore and I don't care for his backing band. If you find it entertaining more power to you. :thumbsup:

I have no interest in hearing what I've already heard. Axl can't be relied to give a good performance anymore and I don't care for his backing band. If you find it entertaining more power to you. :thumbsup:

Zero shows then.

Yes and Yes.

The rock n' roll hall of fame is a load of bollocks anyway.

Did Axl apologize for inducting Elton John into the Hall of Fame?

Or for saying "the rock n roll hall of fame honors the musicians who make the music that not only becomes the soundtrack to our lives but it actually helps is get through each day of our life."

Yes and Yes.

Or for saying "the rock n roll hall of fame honors the musicians who make the music that not only becomes the soundtrack to our lives but it actually helps is get through each day of our life."

No he did not. Not to my knowledge. What are you on about now?

Yes and Yes.

No he did not. Not to my knowledge. What are you on about now?

What am I on? What does that have to do with the topic?

You say the HOF is a joke. Axl respected it enough to induct Elton John into it. And read his quote about the HOF.

But because Axl refused induction himself, now all the worshipers hate the HOF.

The funny thing is that if Axl hadn't whined about it and went to the ceremony, joined the band on stage for a song and said what an honor it was to be inducted.......none of the Axl Nutters would be bashing the HOF, but would instead be saying how being inducted was a feather in Axl's career cap.

It is just weird to see grow adults have their belief systems dictated by what a 50 year old rock singer likes and dislikes.

Would anybody else like it if Axl dissed the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame again for not inducting NWA?

tumblr_lta3xm7yJ61r2onr0o1_1280.jpg

It would be seriously cool if axl inducted nwa. yes, different genres of music. but nwa was a huge group, axl was a huge fan and obv friends with them..itd be the coolest thing ever. i doubt he'd do it though, and the hof doesnt deserve it. they have no one to blame but themselves for gnr not reuniting there, but we wont get into that.

i just despise the hall but i think either way this goes id understand..

No, for obvious reasons and also because they shouldn't be in that particular institution. *prepares for the typical 'OMG rap influenced rock' argument*

i agree.

nwa and public enemy should not be eligible for the rock n roll hall of fame.

Edited by bran

No, for obvious reasons and also because they shouldn't be in that particular institution. *prepares for the typical 'OMG rap influenced rock' argument*

i agree.

It's really just a music Hall of Fame. And Run DMC, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 and The Beastie Boys have already been inducted. NWA is far more important to music history than the previous rap inductees, Rush, Heart and everyone else they are inducting this year.

Edited by Randy Lahey

i agree.

It's really just a music Hall of Fame. And Run DMC, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 and The Beastie Boys have already been inducted. NWA is far more important to music history than Rush, Heart and everyone else they are inducting this year.

then it should be renamed the music hall of fame :lol:

NWA not being inducted is a disgrace. And it is by far the worst snub in the history of the Hall of Fame.

Deep Purple begs to differ.

Obviously Deep Purple should have gotten in before Rush and Heart, but they aren't as important to hard rock as NWA are to rap.

NWA not being inducted is a disgrace. And it is by far the worst snub in the history of the Hall of Fame.

Obviously Deep Purple should have gotten in before Rush and Heart, but they aren't as important to hard rock as NWA are to rap.

rock isnt rap and rap isnt rock so deep purple should get in long before NWA even get nominated.

if it was a music hall of fame i would put NWA in before public enemy.

rock isnt rap and rap isnt rock so deep purple should get in long before NWA even get nominated.

if it was a music hall of fame i would put NWA in before public enemy.

Just look at who they have inducted over the years. It's quite obviously a music hall of fame.

Edited by Randy Lahey