Does a stand-off between Axl and the label exist?

Guest NGOG

Android phones and home computers make it so easy to steal music nowdays I dont see how anyone makes money off cd's. Axl is smarter than most of you think by touring his ass off. Maybe he reads some of your bitchin posts and tells beta book another leg of touring. LOL

But why would Axl not want to share his music with his millions of fans?????

And people need to ease up on the idea that CDs make no money, there is no reason for the label to want a cd by the current band. Dokken just put out a cd. If a label thought a Dokken cd could turn a profit, why would anybody think a GnR cd wouldn't?

Android phones and home computers make it so easy to steal music nowdays I dont see how anyone makes money off cd's. Axl is smarter than most of you think by touring his ass off. Maybe he reads some of your bitchin posts and tells beta book another leg of touring. LOL

But why would Axl not want to share his music with his millions of fans?????

And people need to ease up on the idea that CDs make no money, there is no reason for the label to want a cd by the current band. Dokken just put out a cd. If a label thought a Dokken cd could turn a profit, why would anybody think a GnR cd wouldn't?

Well, friend, you always defend Axl. Why don't you explain on behalf of Mr. Rose..???

Unlike you, I actually loved and appreciated chinese democracy. I think it's incredible axl has never been compensated by the public for the incredible work he's done. However, it's inexcusable to have not released shit since. Now, I have to deal with cupcakes like you that have wanted to defend him because you lack the mental capabiity to read everyhting, and willl come back from this post claming I'm a cupcake, and a Slash over, when I and everyone who has everposted in this forum, and nwgnr, and htgt, and gnrevolution,that every single thing axl has released knocks the fuck out of everything slash has done. Which is why it's disgusting he hasnt released shit since....

Oh wait...I've graduated high school, been to college, and studied marketing 101.So do yourself a favor, never talk smack to me again, k bitch!

Edited by AxlRose14

GNR does not need a label. NO ONE needs a label. "Figuring out things with the label" is the stupidest excuse for not releasing music.

true that...they should just produce and release shit themselves...they have producer's in the band, experience, money

You guys really think the label cares about Axl Rose?

Yeah, I do think they care. Like it or not, there is still money to be made there.

They were lucky to make back their money from CD and that's because Best Buy was dumb enough to get fucked. Record company broke even and Best Buy lost. Where is the money again?

For Axl put out CD was a nightmare. The creative process seems fine but when it comes to promo and marketing no support. The label told the band dont make a video. Things like Dr peppsr, rock band, Body of Lies were organised by the band. If there was a trilogy or double the label dudnt help them get it out.

No, that was all the label. Probably even Azoff.

The only thing there Axl ever even commented on to this day was dr pepper, in which he talked about guns n roses suing them which he apparently had nothing to do with. I buy that excuse as much as i buy duff showing up to gnr's gig ''accidentally"

Axl said Ridley hand picked ITW for Body of Lies. The label did nothing other than forward the wrong booklet to Best Buy.

You guys really think the label cares about Axl Rose?

Not at all. But record labels do care about money. A lot. And they have invested quite a bit in Axl and CD (from what I've heard). Not sure if that has paid back yet. Not sure if they'd do it again either.