Do you think Axl bottled ‘Chinese Democracy’ in 2004 because of Velvet Revolver?

Guest NGOG

I was the one who funded the source over the cock roach soup title. It would have been 1999? My friend worked at uni at the time n told me that was the title. I still have old emails about gnr at the time If interested.

I was the one who funded the source over the cock roach soup title. It would have been 1999? My friend worked at uni at the time n told me that was the title. I still have old emails about gnr at the time If interested.

Cock-a-roach Soup was confirmed as a fake title by Axl? (Source - Axl Chats 2008). Your friend at Uni was fuckin with ya ;)

I was innocent when Contraband came out. I was doing an audit of a dealership and I heard "New song from former GnR members..." the guy was talking to me about where some 80k that was missing went off to and I didn't hear a word. It reminded me of the first time I heard Sympathy for the Devil. I didn't know it was coming. In this day and age, it's hard for the young bucks to understand that could happen. It's hard for me to even remember how it was like that.

I say I was innocent because I didn't know you were supposed to pick a side. I was just happy to hear new stuff from G n' R guys. It would have been really interesting if Axl released on the same day, both records would have gotten a huge bump because it would have been a big story.

I still haven't picked a side, but I'm not innocent for it, now I'm just ignorant because I like all of the original lineup's material. (Pretty much, I didn't like Duff's loaded, and a couple of Izzy albums.)

Well Axl could have released it in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007?

Even after Chinese came out, Axl dint care to promote it and toured after like 2 years of releasing, nor he released any music video, then he blamed Azoff that the album dint sell cause of him? Axl is the one who dint care to do anything from his side

• Like 1

CD spent too much time in the oven and got burned.

It should have come out in 2006 when it was firstly announced. Axl had all things in favor back then, he looked great, his performances were outstanding and big crowds attended the shows. He was back in the spotlight, making public appearances and even VMA's. That was the perfect timing for the album to come out. If they had released Street of Dreams as a single and then Madagascar and Better, that would have been the perfect mkt plan.

• Like 2

I say I was innocent because I didn't know you were supposed to pick a side. I was just happy to hear new stuff from G n' R guys. It would have been really interesting if Axl released on the same day, both records would have gotten a huge bump because it would have been a big story.

I still haven't picked a side, but I'm not innocent for it, now I'm just ignorant because I like all of the original lineup's material.

Don't worry bro. Everybody with a triple digit IQ knows you don't have to pick a side.