Do you think Axl would visit us...

iftheworld

Unfortunately, some people on this board think the only way to get Axl back is to talk shit about the people close to him. Some of those people close to Axl used to post on here, but were harassed by the best and brightest mygnr has to offer, and so they left and haven't come back. It bums me out, because Fernando and Beta would have been a source of great information if we had just given them a more positive environment,

Edited by brainsaber

Unfortunately, some people on this board think the only way to get Axl back is to talk shit about the people close to him. Some of those people close to Axl used to post on here, but were harassed by the best and brightest mygnr has to offer, and so they left and haven't come back. It bums me out, because Fernando and Beta would have been a source of great information if we had just given them a more positive environment,

99% of the time anybody from Axl's camp have come here (excluding the few times Axl came here to plug CD), it was for damage control. Let's not pretend they ever came here for just a "hey how are you guys all doing tonight??".

Well maybe he or band members would if this place was not full of cupcakes and bashers. Hell as much as any intelligent man would think, a Guns N' Roses based forum would surely support the lead singer, not come here daily and jerk off slagging everything gnr related and living in the past. Just to add Original band has not been together for nearly 22 years and you lot still go and on.............. and on. Meanwhile why you are wasting your lives living in that past, Axl and the band travel the world, sleep with as many girls as they want too, and make lots of money, Really you guys are very sad, sad.

Well maybe he or band members would if this place was not full of cupcakes and bashers. Hell as much as any intelligent man would think, a Guns N' Roses based forum would surely support the lead singer, not come here daily and jerk off slagging everything gnr related and living in the past. Just to add Original band has not been together for nearly 22 years and you lot still go and on.............. and on. Meanwhile why you are wasting your lives living in that past, Axl and the band travel the world, sleep with as many girls as they want too, and make lots of money, Really you guys are very sad, sad.

Or you know, they're a whole bunch of tight lipped people, who've always been a bunch of tight lipped people, acting like a bunch of tight lipped people?

Unless they have something to plug, that's set in stone, and put into motion; like the release of Chinese Democracy, or a case of one of their own getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar, like Bumblefoot's fuck up(s), they've never been a chatty bunch. Don't worry your pretty little head though. If Axl ever has the balls to release something again, I'm sure he'll be back here to plug it, seeing how we're the only people left on the planet that actually still give a shit either way. Or if one of them fucks up again, I'm sure they'll be here to let you know they're not bailing on their fat check and convince you it's all bullshit.

Keep the faith!

Edited by Bobbo

Or you know, they're a whole bunch of tight lipped people, who've always been a bunch of tight lipped people, acting like a bunch of tight lipped people?

Unless they have something to plug, that's set in stone, and put into motion; like the release of Chinese Democracy, or a case of one of their own getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar, like Bumblefoot's fuck up(s), they've never been a chatty bunch. Don't worry your pretty little head though. If Axl ever has the balls to release something again, I'm sure he'll be back here to plug it, seeing how we're the only people left on the planet that actually still give a shit either way. Or if one of them fucks up again, I'm sure they'll be here to let you know they're not bailing on their fat check and convince you it's all bullshit.

Keep the faith!

Bobbo the Nobbo, btw my head is far from little.

There is already a forum for those purposes. You can go give them all the positive environment they need over at HTGTH.

There is already a forum for those purposes. You can go give them all the positive environment they need over at HTGTH.

Not everything is positive in gnr world, course not, but going on about it 1000 times a day, every day achieves nothing.

I think Budd from Cake Boss should make Axl a cake. He would incorporate all the important things to Axl or he could have the different layers to show Axl's life from the beginning.

That would be some fuckin awesome cake!

Maybe we fans should pay Buddy to make Axl a cake. I bet he could find out Axl's address and send it to him from us.

99% of the time anybody from Axl's camp have come here (excluding the few times Axl came here to plug CD), it was for damage control. Let's not pretend they ever came here for just a "hey how are you guys all doing tonight??".

That is not true. Fernando and Beta used to post on this board, and not for damage control. And in fact, if you re-read one of the Axl chats, Axl jumps in because people were being assholes to Fernando, who was just here to post and interact with fans.

Bumblefoot came here the first time to squash rumors about him being jealous of DJ's paycheck.

Do you see a pattern yet? Supposed fans talking shit, which in turn elicits a response.

the only person that matters is axl. any other person from the gnr camp will come here to post bullshit, which some clowns call "interact". so yeah, another axl visit would be interesting, if he'd answer the important questions and not questions about bbf or dj.

I think he probably reads the forum since you don´t need to have an account to read it. But really, after all the shit people talk in here I don´t think he´ll be back. It´s a pitty because a lot of us appreciated that Axl, band members or the camp were here.

I wonder why he doesn't visit his fans at HTGTH.

I think he probably reads the forum since you don´t need to have an account to read it. But really, after all the shit people talk in here I don´t think he´ll be back. It´s a pitty because a lot of us appreciated that Axl, band members or the camp were here.

His fans are everywhere, not only at HTGTH ;)

But you just said "after all the shit people talk in here I don't think he'll be back" so, at HTGTH "you don't see people talking shit like in here", so why he doesn't visit that forum?

But you just said "after all the shit people talk in here I don't think he'll be back" so, at HTGTH "you don't see people talking shit like in here", so why he doesn't visit that forum?

I don´t know.