What next?

rckn

The never ending same old same old tour.. I'm not even sure it's still called the Chinese tour. It's just tour with a bunch of hired hands most who have have little to nothing to do with any recorded music under the GN'R banner.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

What's with the absolute negativity? A tour doesn't have to span the entire year. I welcome all GN'R activity. Hopefully Axl throws a spanner or two in the works.

You call it negativity, I call it experience. GnR's lack of progress is frustrating and the excuses get old.

Plus the fact that Axl's voice is slowly deteriorating and the band is becoming more and more of a nostalgia act every tour.

It's not negativity, it's the fact that some people would like to see Axl actually let his band members shine and play their own material. It would be cool to have new music by Axl Rose, and see what the band has to prove in the studio. Unfortunately Axl seems to be happy doing a Greatest Hit's tour. It's a shame really, because Axl's such a great musical artist but he's downgraded to a nostalgia act.

Thing is, I've bought CD. And I've seen new-GnR twice. And it was great. But I'm NOT going to see them 5 more times for the same show with the same stuff. I'd rather see new artists I haven't seen before or see bands perform their new material.

If this is the GnR neverending tour - fuck that. A band needs to move on. To show progress. To keep it exciting. And ever since the release of CD, Guns n' Roses simply hasn't done that. Same shit, different day. No news, no album, no media (nearly), no progress. And the lack of all that really puts me off as a fan. If that's the deal, Axl can honestly shove it.

Edited by username