Shadow of Your Love

T.wa.T

I believe reading somewhere that they did a Shadow of Your Love for Live Like a Suicide but it didn't make it. The one that appears on Live From The Jungle could be the one they talked about. I suppose if it was on Live Like a Suicide then it probably would have ended up on Lies.

I believe reading somewhere that they did a Shadow of Your Love for Live Like a Suicide but it didn't make it. The one that appears on Live From The Jungle could be the one they talked about. I suppose if it was on Live Like a Suicide then it probably would have ended up on Lies.

This is the best version IMO, this kicks ass!!!

It sure as hell does! What I'd really like to hear is the Live Like a Suicide sessions without any crowd noise just to hear what it's like.

It sure as hell does! What I'd really like to hear is the Live Like a Suicide sessions without any crowd noise just to hear what it's like.

yea, also if they added Heartbreak Hotel , Jumpin Jack Flash, and another originalmaybe alt version of 'Anything Goes' to the 'live side of LIES it wouldve been even better. Also the acoustic version of November Rain should have seen the light of day.That is a damn shame it never got released.

You think Get in the Ring and Shotgun Blues are garbage? Man I love those songs lol. Also twat, Cornshucker was going to be on Lies or it was rehearsed I believe and the record company didn't let it on the record. (If you heard the song you'd know why lol)

I have, funny little jam song. Lol

You think Get in the Ring and Shotgun Blues are garbage? Man I love those songs lol. Also twat, Cornshucker was going to be on Lies or it was rehearsed I believe and the record company didn't let it on the record. (If you heard the song you'd know why lol)

Yes I think they`re immature pilers of poop problems ?

Cornshucker was going to be on Lies or it was rehearsed I believe and the record company didn't let it on the record. (If you heard the song you'd know why lol)

Where's you get that info from?

I don't quite remember but I know it is from the Lies rehearsals and there are some remastered my Niven I believe. There is a version where Cornshucker is the last part of Used to Love Her

I just found a version of Shadow of Your Love that sounds like the Live From the Jungle version but WITHOUT crowd overdubs. I also found some other songs from Live Like a Suicide that sounds like the same ones just without crowd over dubs. I hope to put them on youtube soon (take this as Axl says soon, it might be a while).

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a version of Shadow of Your Love that sounds like the Live From the Jungle version but WITHOUT crowd overdubs. I also found some other songs from Live Like a Suicide that sounds like the same ones just without crowd over dubs. I hope to put them on youtube soon (take this as Axl says soon, it might be a while).

Yeah... its this: