Should Axl just do one final Guns N' Roses show like "The Last Waltz" with special guests?

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Should Axl just do one final Guns N' Roses show like "The Last Waltz"   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Axl is 50 years old. His voice is trashed.

Why doesn't he just take 6 months to prepare himself for one final blow-off show? I'm a big fan of The Band's The Last Waltz where they did one final show with special guests. The whole thing was fucking amazing.

Think about it - one final GNR show at Wembley Stadium with each of the original members sitting in for a song or two, Brian May doing "Catcher in the Rye", Angry Anderson guesting on "Nice Boys", Alice Cooper doing "The Garden" with Axl, Elton John duetting "November Rain" with Axl, Buckethead doing "There Was a Time", and all sorts of other shit.

4 hours of excess in front of 80,000 fans - the way Guns N' Roses should go out.

How about it?

No, and only because I feel this is not the end for Axl and GNR, though some would like it to be. I truly believe we'll get another album and some more touring and trust me, his voice will be just fine in the studio. He's always been hit or miss live, but I'm sure he's got some fight and creativity left in him. This negativity crap is toxic and played out and I hope he uses that as fuel to throw some fire in our faces.