IF GNR Will Never Release Another Album, Will Current Members Stay Til Axl Retires GNR?

ChristmasFnatic

I think Tommy and Bumblefoot would be the first ones to leave!

Bumble, yes. Will be the first to leave I think. He's way too creative and productive for Guns n' Roses.

Tommy, I'm not so sure. He's been in since 1997. Hasn't left yet, so it doesn't seem logical for him to leave now.

DJ will be out as soon as he has a better offer. Probably Motley Crue.

Fortus does loads of session work. So as long as he can combine that with GnR I don't see him leaving soon.

Dizzy is still there and always will be. Not sure about Pitman or Frank.

I see all these backhanded comments about the band being in it just for the money. How many of you go to work every day just for the money? How is it any different? We all need a paycheck.

Personally I don't know what the issue is behind no new music. I think Chinese Democracy is a great album and some of my all time favorite GnR tracks are on it. I don't know if it's a confidence issue, an ability issue, a label issue or something else entirely. t's been four years since CD and every year that passes it looks less and less likely that any new music will happen. It's a shame. I still think there is mileage left in the band.

I see all these backhanded comments about the band being in it just for the money. How many of you go to work every day just for the money? How is it any different? We all need a paycheck.

You seriously don't know the difference between a guy going to his accounting job every day for the money compared to a musician calling himself "guns n roses" while he makes a living playing other people's songs? A musician signing away his creativity so he can get paid playing other people's songs, while calling himself a member of that original band?

Surely even you can see the difference.

As long as the cow keeps producing milk, they will stay there to the very end, milking the hell out of those tits.

Axl's the cow alrite :rofl-lol:

WTF. LMAO!!!!

Whose good at photoshop? Can anyone make an 'Axl Cow' being milked by the band. Maybe with Dj's head stuck in its ass.

You think that Axl is taking advantage of them??? But they surely are taking advantage of Axl. For the first time in their lives they are playing gigs like Rock In Rio etc... touring the world under the guise of being Guns N' Roses. People pack their bags, cook them food, they get paid to play another bands songs while the perpetual illusion continues. Life is Sweet with Axl Cow...

Musical integrity? Let's see. Zakk Wylde should never have played with Ozzy if he had any integrity, yes? Morse shouldnt be in Deep Purple. Why again is Hammett playing with Metallica? Yes, no integrity. The Van Halen singers... fuck, no integrity!

I swear, some of you are the most retarded living people that I have ever seen, no kidding.

Can't you see that they all want to be a part of the future as well, not the past only? Axl has something blocking his fkn brain and that would be the only explanation as to why he is not recording anything. Every band in the world can release music, but Axl cant. Poor guy. The world is against him. So man the fuck up and say fuck you to the world and release a goddamn song. I wish they all leave the band if Axl doesnt release anything until, lets say, the world cup (mid 2014).

Musical integrity? Let's see. Zakk Wylde should never have played with Ozzy if he had any integrity, yes? Morse shouldnt be in Deep Purple. Why again is Hammett playing with Metallica? Yes, no integrity. The Van Halen singers... fuck, no integrity!

I swear, some of you are the most retarded living people that I have ever seen, no kidding.

Can't you see that they all want to be a part of the future as well, not the past only? Axl has something blocking his fkn brain and that would be the only explanation as to why he is not recording anything. Every band in the world can release music, but Axl cant. Poor guy. The world is against him. So man the fuck up and say fuck you to the world and release a goddamn song. I wish they all leave the band if Axl doesnt release anything until, lets say, the world cup (mid 2014).

This is the most pathetic and misguided attempt to defend GNR that I have ever seen. Never, ever, EVERRR, did you give a fact that could be considered anything remotely close to logical.

Everyone in here is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

This is the most pathetic and misguided attempt to defend GNR that I have ever seen. Never, ever, EVERRR, did you give a fact that could be considered anything remotely close to logical.

Everyone in here is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

:lol:

His reading comprehension skills failed him miserably,

People asked why I stopped being such an Axl nutswinger?

Because I got tired of being lumped in with guys like Bruno. The guy just used examples that make no sense compared to the point he was trying to make. Hilarious.

As long as the cow keeps producing milk, they will stay there to the very end, milking the hell out of those tits.

Axl's the cow alrite :rofl-lol:

WTF. LMAO!!!!

Whose good at photoshop? Can anyone make an 'Axl Cow' being milked by the band. Maybe with Dj's head stuck in its ass.

You think that Axl is taking advantage of them??? But they surely are taking advantage of Axl. For the first time in their lives they are playing gigs like Rock In Rio etc... touring the world under the guise of being Guns N' Roses. People pack their bags, cook them food, they get paid to play another bands songs while the perpetual illusion continues. Life is Sweet with Axl Cow...

Yeah, he really is pathetic for a cupcake.

But hey, get ready for a U.S tour from your favorite cover band, GUNS N' ROSES!!!!!