AXL ON WAIT FOR EXPIRACY DATE????

rosesforcure

I was thinking myself Maybe Axl owes an album to Geffen and probably the bell is about to ring end of 2013-2014.

Maybe Axl´s idea is to breach of the contract paying the penalty for it and try to get a new deal with another label or just

go releasing with Black frog.

If he can leave with his Masters from Chinese sessions theres a way to halve and even make money over that penalty.

God knows he has at leats 2 albums recorded and ready to go - maybe he´s waiting to be free and find the way to put all

that out on his own management.

Who knows?

Does anyone know how many albums was signed at contract? expiracy date?

THOUGHTS??

we all know axl...if HE WANTED an album out he would get it out! he as always done things his way...no one is stopping the album except himself

Well, I don't think it's that easy. Not if Axl insists on getting a deal that is unreasonable. Or perhaps, the record company won't give him a good deal, or enough money to promote the next album. Maybe they're trying to compromise on a deal, but can't get there just yet.

It's possible, and we don't really know why we only got one album. Axl is known to be really difficult when it comes to releasing anything. That much is true.

Geffen Records is really Interscope Records.

We don't know if GNR fulfilled their contract, or if a renegotiation happened where they still owe an album.

We really don't know what was going on with Best Buy at the end of 2008 as far as why they didn't make it into an event. It was by far one of the worst store promotions I've seen.

Master tape rights from what I read take about 30 years, and very few artists have the rights to their master tapes. So far the big war between artists and labels hasn't happened yet, like they predicted a couple of years ago.