Post 2000 shows that are unreleased/hoarded/uncirculated

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

How did you have those HOB 2001 photos though?

You mean these images?

buck_zps73003d0c.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_006_zpsf7437021.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_009_zpsae04fbe6.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_012_zps69095d84.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_018_zpsbb136a83.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_035_zps921eee64.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_036_zps980bba09.jpg

Guns_N_Roses_037_zpsa5513ae6.jpg

There actually bigger then what's displayed, the forum's software resizes them

Edited by Gunns

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

Yeah I've seen them all before. Without your watermark. However, you had them before they were posted on the internet. How?

the bucket one been unwatermarked before? I haven't seen it

Yeah I've seen them all before. Without your watermark. However, you had them before they were posted on the internet. How?

Ignoring my question man...

he's busy checking his inbox ;)

Guest Gunns

paid like 6 bucks for them all from a site

mouth watering :thumbsup:

paid like 6 bucks for them all from a site

mouth watering :thumbsup:

The hell is goin' on between you guys :confused:

It's really sad there's no stuff out there from the December 2001 shows. Axl literally looked the best he's ever looked since coming back in 2001: really slim and toned, six pack, awesome semi-braided hair/weave, awesome blue jacket. His vocals at Rio and HoB were pretty crummy overall and he was pretty tubby and unfit. I have a feeling the December shows might have been a much better judging from the shape he was in.

It's really sad there's no stuff out there from the December 2001 shows. Axl literally looked the best he's ever looked since coming back in 2001: really slim and toned, six pack, awesome semi-braided hair/weave, awesome blue jacket. His vocals at Rio and HoB were pretty crummy overall and he was pretty tubby and unfit. I have a feeling the December shows might have been a much better judging from the shape he was in.

No relation...his voice sucked both in 2001 and 2002... Only in 2006 when he surfaced back to world his voice was in good shape again.

Edited by trqster

No relation...his voice sucked both in 2001 and 2002... Only in 2006 when he surfaced back to world his voice was in good shape again.

How can you be sure when there isn't a single snippet from the December shows? I'm sure he sang clean the same as January 2001 and 2002 but the fact that he got in shape to the point that he looked like 1993 Axl suggests he brought his A-Game and from the pics it looked like he was in the zone.

Madagascar wasn't played at HoB and he screwed it up at Rio running through the scream and copping out of the high parts. I'd love to know what the second and third performances sounded like.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really know what qualifies for this list

Anything that very few people have that can't be found anywhere on the internet.
So than I have the full Arnhem show, anyone wants to have it? Than I will have to find a way to rip it from the DVDs and upload it somewhere...
That'd be awesome! :)