Motley Crüe To Split After One More Album & Tour

The Sandman

On topic...too bad. I've really enjoyed their stuff that they've put together since getting back together with Vinny. I'll have to do my best to see them on that farewell tour. Met Nik at a book signing, but haven't had a chance to see them live. Better get on it.

GNR should split up too.

GN'R did split up in 1996.

GUYS LOOK I'M POSTING THE POPULAR OPINION, LOVE ME
GUYS, LOOK I'M BASHING MISER ON MYGNR. PLEASE LET ME IN YOUR SKYPE CHAT!
:awesomeface:

ON TOPIC: This was always a band where 50% of its members could be called musicians, the other 2, well, I like Motley Crue anyway.

Edited by izzygirl

GNR should split up too.

ON TOPIC: This was always a band where 50% of its members could be called musicians, the other 2, well, I like Motley Crue anyway.

GNR should split up too.

Ya, that's really OK though.

Motley Crue has never tried to portray themselves as anything more than what they are. A fun and easy rock n roll band. They aren't trying to be Bob Dylan or make music that will change the world. They make music to crank up while driving or while drinking a few beers with your friends. They don't seem to really take themselves too seriously (except for Sixx).

Yeah, but a farewell tour could go on for 3-5 years...

lol Yeah, like Kiss. They did their so called farewell tour back with Aerosmith, yet Kiss are still going strong! lol

Anyway, just read that Vince had to go to the hospital right after a show in Australia due to kidney stones. It's all the drinking he does! He'll be lucky if he lasts another 5 years.

I think Mick is in better condition these days.

I saw Motley Crue about 4 times and each time, Vince got worse with his singing. He can't keep up with the older MC songs because they are too fast for him to sing, so most of the time, he holds the mic to the fans and we sing the songs. lol

He is a good frontman though, but it's Tommy, Nikki and Mick that carry that band. Sorry tos ee them go. One of the best bands to come out of the 80's.

Yeah, but a farewell tour could go on for 3-5 years...

lol Yeah, like Kiss. They did their so called farewell tour back with Aerosmith, yet Kiss are still going strong! lol

Anyway, just read that Vince had to go to the hospital right after a show in Australia due to kidney stones. It's all the drinking he does! He'll be lucky if he lasts another 5 years.

I think Mick is in better condition these days.

I saw Motley Crue about 4 times and each time, Vince got worse with his singing. He can't keep up with the older MC songs because they are too fast for him to sing, so most of the time, he holds the mic to the fans and we sing the songs. lol

He is a good frontman though, but it's Tommy, Nikki and Mick that carry that band. Sorry tos ee them go. One of the best bands to come out of the 80's.

The farewell was farewell to Peter..

Nikki will pull the plug on Crue if one of them can't do it, and they seem to be getting along better than ever, maybe because they know there's an end to this, and can look forward to keeping in touch without having it to do with show business.