Lullaby Versions of Guns N' Roses by Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star. Album available on 4/30/13. Available at Amazon, iTunes and digital providers e

Lucky girl

Lullaby Versions of Guns N' Roses by Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star. Album available on 4/30/13. Available at Amazon, iTunes and digital providers everywhere. Visit ttlrs.com for more information.

Anyone could me explain this?

So, to baby version haven't any issue legal as to London show, Vegas e new GNR CD?

Lullaby Versions of Guns N' Roses by Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star. Album available on 4/30/13. Available at Amazon, iTunes and digital providers everywhere. Visit ttlrs.com for more information.

So, to baby version haven't any issue legal as to London show, Vegas e new GNR CD?

In theory, it's a possibility. Let's suppose the label is indeed responsible for the lack of new material/live releases/etc. For these, they only need the licensing rights and to pay royalties. The label can't really block this sort of release so long as all the copyright details are sorted out.

So do bands do their own lullaby or soft versions? CD could sound interesting as a soft version as it has a lot of great melodies.

I would like to hear the lyrics as well, but they are not that soft, which could be a challenge.

In theory, it's a possibility. Let's suppose the label is indeed responsible for the lack of new material/live releases/etc. For these, they only need the licensing rights and to pay royalties. The label can't really block this sort of release so long as all the copyright details are sorted out.

Would this be something that Beta would have had to approve?