MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

I'm more inclined to believe MSL leaked the clips and blamed MyGNR for wanting to frame him. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Only one forum wished death upon the other. And it wasn't MyGnr.

MSL makes me sick. First he said Slash and Duff lie. Now he says HV lie. Next thing you know he is gonna post some lame ass fake document blaming HV for hoding back the Vegas DVD :rolleyes:

With mygnr opening up a new channel with management i highly doubt they would leak tracks the same week as an exclusive.

agreed

MSL created a new account to his own forum and try to play the good guy and blame HV

MSL just simply saw some new things gonna happen in 2014 and unload his shit

what a stupid childish fat cunt MSL is...

On the other hand anyway thanks for the leak MSL :headbang::axl:

Well, whoever leaked it assuredly screwed all plans for any new music on this next tour, or this year. The camp has something to blame now.

bullshit bro

The management will know when MSL sent these clips on mygnr staff

Not to mention half of these snippets leaked in full...

delaying new music because 10-15 seconds clip of REMIXES of already known/released or leaked songs?

fucking lol

If full versions of these clips leaked, still i don't see why are the management so butthurt about a few (aready been known and played/released/leaked) songs...

Edited by Crash Diet

But... the Soundcloud post directs people to MSL`s site so he can get more traffic, :lol:

No. That's what UK Subs and Highvoltage want you to believe. They're evil people that are worried about a shit forum overshadowing the biggest GNR community online. :shrugs:

This is too funny. MSL didn't delete the link, the thread, block the supposed unnamed poster, nothing. The thread is active, the first poster posts again (a page later) to expect more in the new year. MSL is online. His site is getting the traffic, as is this PR thread. Get a clue.

The timing comes when some people were saying he got his ass kicked for the Duff/Slash 'scoop' and when he needed another platform.

How many clues do you need?

Anyway, out of here, unfollowing.

Kudos to MSL.

With mygnr opening up a new channel with management i highly doubt they would leak tracks the same week as an exclusive.

agreed

MSL created a new account to his own forum and try to play the good guy and blame HV

MSL just simply saw some new things gonna happen in 2014 and unload his shit

what a stupid childish fat cunt MSL is...

On the other hand anyway thanks for the leak MSL :headbang::axl:

Well, whoever leaked it assuredly screwed all plans for any new music on this next tour, or this year. The camp has something to blame now.

bullshit bro

The management will know when MSL sent these clips on mygnr staff

Not to mention half of these snippets leaked in full...

delaying new music because 10-15 seconds clip of REMIXES of already known/released or leaked songs?

fucking lol

Don't you remember beta spazzing out when Goin Down leaked?