MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

Duff might not do a 'reunion' without Slash, but its not out of the realm of possibility that Duff was up for touring with the band (much like Izzy returned to do), co-writing or whatever. The interpretation doesn't have to be 'rejoining GNR'. Marc doesn't talk to Duff often enough to know every discussion, proposal or plan.

Seems reasonable. And it'd be great to see duff collaborating with Axl again.

But in the hands of people with certain prejudices this information becomes 'zomg duff begged to be let back in multiple times!!'

Once again, it's all about the shading. The extremists on both sides only see (and present) things in black & white.

• Like 1

If i had to trust someone in here MSL VS Doug Goldstein. I will go with MSL.

I don't mean this offensively to you or MSL but really, that's such a bizarre thing to say.

MSL is a professional wrestler who was approximately 9 or 10 years old when these papers were signed, and who has obtained them more than 20 years after their creation.

His interest in GNR has historically centered around trading in leaks, and he has a history of both pulling off elaborate deceptions to obtain such leaks, and publicly threatening a form of blackmail against the band. He missed his own deadline for information release in the latter incident, and, much like jarmo before him, subsequently mysteriously changed his posting to an anti-slash position of the kind that seems to suit team brazil and all associated with GNR.

You are saying this person, who was a child when these events happened, and at the time in no way associated with GNR, knows more about what actually happened than the former lead guitarist of the band, the former bass player, and the former manager of Axl and the band, a person who was instrumental in everything associated with the UYI tour and the band's business dealings.

It just doesn't make sense.

The best case is that MSL genuinely believes he knows something because he has some paper work that appears to support a certain version of events, but that he is mistaken about that paperworks actual relevance and position in the chain of events. Alternatively he may have some agenda of his own. I'm going to assume he's just a fan and wrong.

But lets get this in perspective, just because he was able to con some songs out of some people in south america doesn't mean that he's an expert on events that happened when he was a child, and there's no chance in hell he knows more about the secrets of GNR's backstage dealings than Doug or the band themselves.

I'm not saying MSL has more knowledge of what happened than Doug, Slash and Duff, but i'm pretty sure their version of the story is pretty flawed as they were so fucked up a drugs, and in Doug's case he was so caught up in securing his paycheck at the record label that they wouldn't be able to tell you the story exactly the way it was.

Also, it wouldn't be convenient for them to say how things happened the way it was.

MSL is an outsider and i believe any outside people would have another perspective. Besides anything he has ever said was truthful, i don't see why he would lie...

Do we have any connections with Slash or his camp such that we could pose questions about this? I know there was a forum interview a while back.

Marc Canter is one connection. There's another with this french guy Slash2baz or whatever, he runs Slash France on Facebook and he seems to have some minimal connection to the tophat man.

I think we have a better understanding of what happened and who was involved, and the different sides of the story.

My speculation is Soriano coached Reese into how to do it, and she probably had experience serving papers in the past. So take the expendable one who had his job on the line to be the messenger, keep Axl out of earshot on how they were going to do it, and he can say he had no part in it.

It's basically a "I don't care how you do it, but do it..(or else)".

So Reese was left with these options: quit, be fired, or keep his job. This is why Duff never named him in the book, and he keeps in touch with him.

So now you're down to Reese and Soriano's side and can put this to rest once and for all.

You and your evidence have not proven that Duff and Slash did not sign the document under duress, only that they were not on tour when they signed it. You have proven they lied about the event in which they signed the rights to the name away but not WHY they signed the contract. We now have the correct dates but will never have the reasons or the why, the dates DO NOT GIVE THAT STORY.

Your agenda to bury Slash and Duff and show them to be liars about the entire signing issue is pathetic and not supported by the doc (the doc shows they only lied about the dates and being on tour). You both feebly attempt to discredit why they signed and what the circumstances were that dictated that decision.

I loled.

So, do you belive that they are some kind of "half-liars"?

Let me tell you something ... you are a liar or you aren't a liar, in these kind of stuff you can't be in the limbo. Once the lie (or half-lie, has you wish) is proved, their credibility is gone.

If you can steal a penny, then you will be capable of stealing a million. Can you be half-thief.
Have you seen someone half-virgin or half-pregnant?
:awesomeface:
Edited by GUNNER PT

Well well well, MSL has some interesting things to say about this leak business. Copied from his site:

These are the clips that were sent to HV earlier this year. Even though he told everyone on MYGNR that he deleted them immediately, he lied. He sent them to several MYGNR staff members and more recently sent them to some MYGNR regulars with instructions to leak them.

Hey, who am I to criticize leaking right? Especially when I'm sure so many of you will enjoy hearing this stuff and I will certainly enjoy finally getting to discuss some of this stuff with you guys.

Here's the problem. This stuff was not leaked for the sake of sharing with others, it was leaked for the specific purpose of trying to get this site shut down. They contacted GNR two weeks ago and told them that *I* was planning to leak this stuff, that it would be leaked on this site to try to generate traffic, and that this site needed to be shut down.

Pretty clever. Banning mentions to this site didn't work. Banning me from their site didn't work. So hey, why not frame me for a serious crime and try to just get my site taken down?

Only problem was that GNR contacted me right away to ask me if it was true and that gave me two weeks to investigate. I already have confessions from multiple MYGNR staff members and I confronted HV and UK Subs. I believe Subs was not a part of it, but HV refused to deny it. Since then, Subs has acknowledged that HV sent the clips to everyone, but denied there was a plan to blame it on me.

So needless to say, I'm not happy about people trying to frame me for something I didn't do and I wanted to make it clear publicly that I had nothing to do with this. With that said, you guys are free to discuss whatever it is that you've heard. But please, no links and no requests. This is a set up. Okay. So please help me out here and make sure this site is for discussion only. We are not a haven for piracy, which is exactly what their angle was to try to get this place shut down.

Curiouser and curiouser.

• Like 1

Well well well, MSL has some interesting things to say about this leak business. Copied from his site:

These are the clips that were sent to HV earlier this year. Even though he told everyone on MYGNR that he deleted them immediately, he lied. He sent them to several MYGNR staff members and more recently sent them to some MYGNR regulars with instructions to leak them.

Hey, who am I to criticize leaking right? Especially when I'm sure so many of you will enjoy hearing this stuff and I will certainly enjoy finally getting to discuss some of this stuff with you guys.

Here's the problem. This stuff was not leaked for the sake of sharing with others, it was leaked for the specific purpose of trying to get this site shut down. They contacted GNR two weeks ago and told them that *I* was planning to leak this stuff, that it would be leaked on this site to try to generate traffic, and that this site needed to be shut down.

Pretty clever. Banning mentions to this site didn't work. Banning me from their site didn't work. So hey, why not frame me for a serious crime and try to just get my site taken down?

Only problem was that GNR contacted me right away to ask me if it was true and that gave me two weeks to investigate. I already have confessions from multiple MYGNR staff members and I confronted HV and UK Subs. I believe Subs was not a part of it, but HV refused to deny it. Since then, Subs has acknowledged that HV sent the clips to everyone, but denied there was a plan to blame it on me.

So needless to say, I'm not happy about people trying to frame me for something I didn't do and I wanted to make it clear publicly that I had nothing to do with this. With that said, you guys are free to discuss whatever it is that you've heard. But please, no links and no requests. This is a set up. Okay. So please help me out here and make sure this site is for discussion only. We are not a haven for piracy, which is exactly what their angle was to try to get this place shut down.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Sorry, that is some grade A baloney!

It really works in his favour to pick a fight with mygnr. He's already calling it 'forum wars'. What a joke.

Fact is he said publicly that this would happen last week, and it has. It's strange how that prediction didn't stop the plotters, and everything happened exactly as he predicted. Hmmmm.....

It really works in his favour to pick a fight with mygnr. He's already calling it 'forum wars'. What a joke.

Fact is he said publicly that this would happen last week, and it has. It's strange how that prediction didn't stop the plotters, and everything happened exactly as he predicted. Hmmmm.....

Yeah.

And while he thinks he's playing some kind of Desu Noto game, in reality he's looking like a damn fool.

• Like 1

Curiouser and curiouser.

MSL just trying to save his own ass

/case closed