What do you think of this new poster?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay except for the bikini clad woman? Why have her? It's doesn't make any sense to me.

GNR needs to get a cool logo and go with it on posters and have pictures of the whole band on it.

Names included since some people don't know who's in the band now. I've met a few who still think Slash plays guitar in GNR.

It's a very embarrassing poster. It is very amateur.

But you gotta understand, GNR is an amateur operation now. That's what happens when you get your ex girlfriend's nanny and her kids to take over the business operations of your band. It just becomes an amateur operation.

It's a very embarrassing poster. It is very amateur.

But you gotta understand, GNR is an amateur operation now. That's what happens when you get your ex girlfriend's nanny and her kids to take over the business operations of your band. It just becomes an amateur operation.

great post

It's ugly...it looks like some "summer dance hit CD" or something.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=summer+hit+dance+image&client=firefox-a&hs=Je8&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ul1-Ud7jIY-GhQeO0YCIAg&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=915

Why is there a woman wearing a bathing suit? :huh:

If they want to add a sexy girl...why not, but at least she has to match GNR a little. Maybe have an autograph on her shoulder and wear a see through fishnet like T-shirt like Axl used to? :shrugs:

What a spectacular poster!This is the best poster that ever existed in the history of the universe.Its going to go down as the poster that ended all other posters, no doubt about it.Oh god I love how this poster will probably hang on walls.Yes,Yes,Yeessss,I need more of this poster.Great poster,I just want to go on and on and on and on and on.I LOVE this freaken poster.Beautiful poster. I need to own this poster so I can put it up then take it down and hang it all around, and then gently roll this poster up and then slowly unroll it over and over.

The person who did this poster should be permanently banned from using photoshop or any other image editor again. Awful. Even i can do a better poster.

You do realize that Beta probably just had one of her kids make the poster, right?

The person who did this poster should be permanently banned from using photoshop or any other image editor again. Awful. Even i can do a better poster.

You do realize that Beta probably just had one of her kids make the poster, right?

How old are they?

How old are they?

IDK, but it doesn't really matter. The point is that only an untalented amateur could create such an amateur poster. If a professional promo agency had been hired, the poster wouldn't look so idiotic.

How old are they?

IDK, but it doesn't really matter. The point is that only an untalented amateur could create such an amateur poster. If a professional promo agency had been hired, the poster wouldn't look so idiotic.

That's my point. A professional promo agency isn't very expensive for Mr. Rose, is it?

Why would they bother to hire a professional promo agency while they haven't hired a decent band to begin with?

You might as well leave then, cuz it aint changin.

The same was said about 2001 lineup and the 2002 lineup. Oh, and the 2006 lineup.

How long do they Nutswingers think that DJ and BBF are gonna stick around if Axl never let's them release music that they created for GnR?

Why would they bother to hire a professional promo agency while they haven't hired a decent band to begin with?

You might as well leave then, cuz it aint changin.

The same was said about 2001 lineup and the 2002 lineup. Oh, and the 2006 lineup.

DJ will stick around regardless, IMO. At the very worst, being in GNR brings him publicity and a platform to sell his merch. Nothing to lose from remaining in GNR. His material is crap anyways.

BBF leaving within the next couple of years if nothing happens wouldn't surprise me at all. He's been frustrated quite a bit over the years but seems to be getting more "meh" about it. He's gotta be in between a rock and hard place. Stay in GNR with it's uncertain future and have a salary or leave GNR and be by himself with a future uncertain.

DJ will stick around regardless, IMO. At the very worst, being in GNR brings him publicity and a platform to sell his merch. Nothing to lose from remaining in GNR. His material is crap anyways.

BBF leaving within the next couple of years if nothing happens wouldn't surprise me at all. He's been frustrated quite a bit over the years but seems to be getting more "meh" about it. He's gotta be in between a rock and hard place. Stay in GNR with it's uncertain future and have a salary or leave GNR and be by himself with a future uncertain.

Yup.

I think once he feels financially comfortable cutting tides, he'll flip Axl the bird.

Only a matter of time.