Axl didn't spend "14 million dollars" with Chinese Democracy AND it's follow up.

ManetsBR

hmm, I see.

Well, I edited the OP. He spent some money, nowhere near the 14 million, though.

Okay

But an album (or albums) doesn't worth 14 or plus millions....

It's not worth it...

It's just music, for fuck's sake...

Overpriced and overproduced...

Apparently, Axl and DJ are working on material together right now. Have there been any Axl sightings in Vegas over the past few days?

Where'd you hear this?

bullshit, don't pay him attention

You will all thank me later for this information. If I provide a source, it could be bad for me. Just be hopeful. I don't care if any of you believe or not. I don't spend my days worrying about this forum anymore. I used to be on the message boards long ago under the name 'Outtagetme', but am unknown to all of the current people here. Be hopeful they get some work done while he's there. He'll turn up at a club sooner or later. You'll see.

hmm, I see.

Well, I edited the OP. He spent some money, nowhere near the 14 million, though.

Okay

It's not worth it...

Apparently, Axl and DJ are working on material together right now. Have there been any Axl sightings in Vegas over the past few days?

Where'd you hear this?

You will all thank me later for this information. If I provide a source, it could be bad for me. Just be hopeful. I don't care if any of you believe or not. I don't spend my days worrying about this forum anymore. I used to be on the message boards long ago under the name 'Outtagetme', but am unknown to all of the current people here. Be hopeful they get some work done while he's there. He'll turn up at a club sooner or later. You'll see.

You may be right - but, I won't hold my breath for anything new and will believe when I am holding it in my hand

hmm, I see.

Okay

It's not worth it...

Where'd you hear this?

You may be right - but, I won't hold my breath for anything new and will believe when I am holding it in my hand

this

and btw Eddie Money nobody cares your former username

Yeah 4tus talking about the new album is nearly complete, that's all.

I think the general gist of what Manets is saying is right. Axl probably isn't wanting to sit down, write and record with the new band for 1 of 2 reasons.

first is: he already has a plethora amount of (previous) bucket material to choose from and its most likely already slated for the next album, and possibly a third (so why waste time and money trying to create something great with the new band, when its already been 5 years since CD was released and time is ticking by whilst they've never appeared in the studio all as one band. Axl would rather do the easier option and release what is already created)

second is: the record company isn't giving him any additional funding for studio costs and all the other costs associated with having 8 members or part thereof, sitting together coming up with new song ideas.

too much effort for no guaranteed final product that could be of comparable quality to the Bucket era. Axl would most likely prefer to focus on something that is already tangible and release that then spend his own money and not to mention time, attempting to create something great with the new.

Not saying you're wrong, but if Axl really feels that way then it just proves everything about him caring so much about this current lineup and getting the word out about them is false. It would also pretty much confirm that all the touring he's been doing since 2009 was for nothing other than to get paid. If he really cared about promoting this lineup as much as he claims, the only way is to release a new album with them on it and their influences all over it. Releasing previously recorded material from the late 90s/early 2000s would do nothing except set this current lineup back even further than it already is.

I'm not saying I don't want to hear the previously unreleased material, because I do. I'm just saying Axl can't talk in interviews about how much he cares about this lineup if he isn't willing to put out a new record with them or else it's entirely hypocritical.

I see it as being darker and more unhinged. Maybe heavier epics.

Probably the same interesting song structures from Chinese, with the strings and shit, plus the intense feel of Riad and Oh My God.

The General intro sounds promising.

CD is GNRs Achtung Baby. CD II will be like Zooropa.

Blood In The Water is GnR's Lemon.

I giant robotic neon shark will descend from the lighting and Dj will step out of the Jaws of the shark and hit the first power chord, then dub step beat kicks and

I see it as being darker and more unhinged. Maybe heavier epics.

Probably the same interesting song structures from Chinese, with the strings and shit, plus the intense feel of Riad and Oh My God.

The General intro sounds promising.

CD is GNRs Achtung Baby. CD II will be like Zooropa.

Blood In The Water is GnR's Lemon.

Not sure if insult or not. I like Lemon.