Wu Tang Solo Albums

Nobodys_Fault

Wu Tang Solo Albums  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone who doesn't say Supreme Clientele just hasn't heard it. It isn't just the best solo Wu joint, it is arguably one the greatest albums of 2000's period.

"All Killer No Filler", even with the interludes.

N!gga Pl3ase is Old Dirty's best album. 36 Chambers is boring.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Guest Len B'stard

I honestly cant choose, their debuts were like, just stunning, i couldn't honestly rate ironman or cuban linx or tical or dirt dogs debut or liquid swords one over the other. Bobby Digital is sick as well as is Decks debut. Ice Water is fuckin mental as is winter warz and that one off of liquid swords that starts with 'choose the sword and you will choose your mother' that song is sick.

Ice Water contains subliminal shots at Biggie

Tical was just absolutely fantastic, your momma dont wear no draaaaaaawers :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Tie between ironman and Cuban linx. Uncontrolled substance is a bad ass debut too. And my fav wu affiliated is la the darkmans first album hiest of a century. I recommend that album to every wu fan I meet cuz it's out of print and most haven't heard it.

Isn't it time for a hip hop sub forum??

Edit: how the fuck do you beat Cappas verse on winter warz? I'm too ill, I represent park hill, see my face on a twenty dolla bill!! Shit gets me hyped.

Edited by drtydane

Jesus.. I shake my head at you guys even mentioning Ironman. Seriously, DL Supreme Clientele or read some reviews; At least when it comes to Ghost, I don't know how anyone could have heard SC and still talk about Ironman. To me, it's like saying Bad was better than Thriller....*shrugs*

I honestly cant choose, their debuts were like, just stunning, i couldn't honestly rate ironman or cuban linx or tical or dirt dogs debut or liquid swords one over the other. Bobby Digital is sick as well as is Decks debut. Ice Water is fuckin mental as is winter warz and that one off of liquid swords that starts with 'choose the sword and you will choose your mother' that song is sick.

Tical was just absolutely fantastic, your momma dont wear no draaaaaaawers :lol:

The Bobby Digital album is very underrated. RZA hit his peak with beats during this time, imo.

Jesus.. I shake my head at you guys even mentioning Ironman. Seriously, DL Supreme Clientele or read some reviews; At least when it comes to Ghost, I don't know how anyone could have heard SC and still talk about Ironman. To me, it's like saying Bad was better than Thriller....*shrugs*

The Bobby Digital album is very underrated. RZA hit his peak with beats during this time, imo.

You act like I don't own all the wu albums. I love supreme clientele. 50 cent sodas in the hood an all. But I prefer the raw dirty shit to the more polished. I think ghost came correct all the up til big doe. But ironman for me is just more my style.

Never really got into bobby bobby bobby. Digi digi digi. That song with mth is great tho. Birth of a prince sucks. IMO rzas best rhymes were on disc one of forever.

that one off of liquid swords that starts with 'choose the sword and you will choose your mother' that song is sick.

4th Chamber. Best song on the album imo. Ayo, camouflage chameleon, ninjas scaling your building, No time to grab the gun, they already got your wife and children.

Tical and Liquid Swords are the two I have.

Try Cuban Linx. Verbal Intercourse is phenomenal. Nas spits one of the greatest verses ever on it:

All of Ghost's solo stuff is pretty great. He's probably the most consistent out of all of them. Think I've actually listened to Fishscale more than Supreme Clientele or Ironman.