Did Axl get upset with Bach for working with Slash?

izzydoezit

Was Axl pissed off at him?

What about Josh Freese. Did he get blacklisted?

If Axl was getting upset with everyone who worked with Slash at some point, he would have to be upset about half the entire fucking music industry.

If anything, he's probably worried about Slash talking shit about him to people he is working / hanging with today. Slash knows a lot about Axl and that makes him vulnerable to people who don't even mean him any harm but could think bad of him based on what Slash tells them about him. And who could blame him? I wouldn't want my ex to hang with my current better half either. It's not paranoid, it's common sense.

If Axl was getting upset with everyone who worked with Slash at some point, he would have to be upset about half the entire fucking music industry.

If anything, he's probably worried about Slash talking shit about him to people he is working / hanging with today. Slash knows a lot about Axl and that makes him vulnerable to people who don't even mean him any harm but could think bad of him based on what Slash tells them about him. And who could blame him? I wouldn't want my ex to hang with my current better half either. It's not paranoid, it's common sense.

So are you saying axl and bach are gay lovers? Bach dropping out had to be relatively ecent because up til last week, slash was saying bach and this other guy were going to be playing w him duff, gilby and matt.

So are you saying axl and bach are gay lovers?

No, that's not what I'm saying. But you spend a lot of time with someone, it comes with the territory that this person also gets to know the ugly side of you and you don't want that to poison whatever connection you have build with other people later on in life by having someone from your past giving his biased take on you towards a person of your present.

Edited by Blusky Grenfield

Good for Bach.

He's a true loyal friend.

We aren't talking about kids in the fourth grade.

If Axl is really so demanding that he would limit another musican's career just because they aren't friends with the same people....holy cow, that would make Axl a real grade-A first class prick.

Volcano, the problem that you the other Nutters have is that you think the world revolves around Axl Rose. Bach is a grown man, he can do whatever the hell he wants to do. Axl isn't his boss. And outside of Team Brazil and guys like Del, jarmo and you Nutters, the rest of the world doesn't really care who Axl likes or dislikes or what Axl wants or doesn't want. Only the Nutters and those few people making a living off of Axl's band.

You're forgetting when your on Axl's good side he's the best friend you can ever have. Maybe this is something Baz don't want to jeopardize?

But my point is the same. Axl isn't a God that the entire world is dying to have him as their best friend. Baz isn't spending his life trying to figure out ways to please Axl, so they will be BFFs. People in the biz don't put Axl up on this huge pedestal and their world's aren't complete the day Axl accepts them as FB friends.

And why do you think Axl is the best friend in the world? Any friend who forbid me on who I could be friends with, or who I could make money with (run my career)........isn't really that great of a friend. Friendships are two-way streets.

how would Axl take it if Baz said "Dude, you and I can't hang out if you talk to Kirk Hammett, and our friendship is over if you ever share the stage with the guys from Def Leppard." See how ridiculous that sounds?

That would be extremely childish and ridiculous for Axl and Team Brazil to care what other ADULTS do in their own personal time. Hopefully Axl and Co aren't that immature.

Bach sang with Camp Freddy - and even did GnR songs with Adler on drums.

Izzy also did a couple of songs with Camp Freddy, Axl's the only one who hasn't.

You're forgetting when your on Axl's good side he's the best friend you can ever have.

WHAT!?

What is that based on? It's not like it brings you much press, work., connections or even respect. Another eruption from lolcano.