Don't Cry Axl Rose

sword&tulipz

I think he just about broke down at the end of Paradise City at Rock in Rio 3 while he was talking about Beta, etc.

Yeah, I was thinking about that one too, coming close I guess

You mean this one?

That's the one. I remember watching that and thinking about how much Axl had changed since we last saw him.

I think he just about broke down at the end of Paradise City at Rock in Rio 3 while he was talking about Beta, etc.

Yeah, I was thinking about that one too, coming close I guess

You mean this one?

00:35 lol Tommy

But I agree, disgusting moment.

26.gif

Well actually, after properly observing the video, my thoughts thus far is that it was quite disgusting. I am currently compiling more data as the video goes on to support my conclusion.

Very disgusting moment. Awful moment.

26.gif

You are clearly interpreting the data incorrectly.

26.gif

Well actually, after properly observing the video, my thoughts thus far is that it was quite disgusting. I am currently compiling more data as the video goes on to support my conclusion.

Wow, imagine if you'd used such zeal when considering the validity of silly conspiracy theories...

26.gif

Pardon me, sir. From the data I have compiled, this topic is about Axl Rose and whether or not we have seen him discharge fluid from his tear ducts. Any data that neither confirms or denies potential conclusions should be omitted from this section's textual orifice.

• Haha 1