Nine Inch Nails 2013 Tour / Hesitation Marks Thread

Zint

So far everything off of Hesitation Marks has been played at least once besides Everything. Not worried about that one, though.

Songs I'm hoping to hear/see at least once over the course of my 3 shows:

The Way Out Is Through

Reptile

The Wretched

The Warning

Into The Void

The Day The World Went Away

The Big Come Down

The Fragile

There are others, but these are main ones. I don't think the last two will happen though, but the ones before them are plausible.

Also, would be awesome if I got to see every HM track that's been played so far at least once over all three shows, but that might be a stretch. Could get close, though. But, out of that list Reptile might be my most anticipated.

Holy fuck. Those were two kickass shows. I was hoping to get Only, In This Twilight and I Would For You at one of them but that's ok. We got the tour debut of The Big Come Down at Prudential which was fantastic. Wish I wasn't so tired for these gigs but they were definitely worth the price/hassle and then some. Simply amazing stuff. I have now seen Robin Finck live. I can die happy. He fucking owned that stage (and got the loudest applause during band intros both nights).

In Two, The Big Come Down, Into The Void and I'm Afraid Of Americans were highlights last night.

Oh you were at last nights show also? I was far right on the rail on Robin's side. Schedule got a little messed up or we would have gotten there sooner and been closer to the center, but it was alright. I'll be there earlier on Friday and Saturday.

I thought that was the tour debut for The Big Come Down but I wasn't entirely sure. Surprised to see it nonetheless, and happy as well. Same goes for I'm Afraid of Americans.

Highlights last night for me were Reptile, Into The Void, and The Big Come Down. I loved the whole show. Only thing I didn't really care for was Ecoplex. It was cool to see it but I was never a big fan of the song to begin with, so I can live without. Either way, can't wait for Friday and Saturday night and hoping to have a few more gems like The Wretched, The Warning, The Way Out Is Through. Either way, even if I saw the same exactly setlist (which would be nearly impossible anyway), I'd still be happy just with seeing all of these shows.

All in the all, the show was awesome and it was great to see all the new songs and older songs I didn't see live at the Made In America festival, but if it was between those two shows, right now I'd say I enjoyed the festival show more. I liked the liking for some of the festival songs more (Copy Of A, for example), and the whole overall experience was just better. Definitely not saying this show was bad, I loved it, but out of the two NIN shows I've seen so far I would choose the festival - so far.

No I wasn't. My friend and I were literally a couple people away from the corner of the GA section on Robin's side, and I didn't want to get her caught up in any of that or else I would have go one person back from the rail and went center. It was cool being on Robin's side though and being able to stare at him most of the show.

I'll probably try from front-row-center Friday and Saturday but it's tempting because I would love to mosh to stuff like Wish and Head Like A Hole. We'll see though.

• 2 weeks later...