Nine Inch Nails 2013 Tour / Hesitation Marks Thread

Zint

What was the song they played before Closer? Sounded new to me but it's been a while since I listened to these guys heavily so it could just be an old tune I don't recognize. Fucking killer whatever it was.

EDIT: Also, is anyone else wishing Robin would've screamed like that on some CD songs? :awesomeface:

Edited by chevelle

What was the song they played before Closer? Sounded new to me but it's been a while since I listened to these guys heavily so it could just be an old tune I don't recognize. Fucking killer whatever it was.

EDIT: Also, is anyone else wishing Robin would've screamed like that on some CD songs? :awesomeface:

I didn't watch most of this stream (for once this summer) but from what I see it was "Burn", which was on the soundtrack to Natural Born Killers.

God dammit, they played Somewhat Damaged?! Now I'm actually kind of mad that I didn't watch

Edited by Crazyman

One more day. I wonder what Trent has planned...

Had no idea that venue was so small. Only 300-400? Shit, I thought it was pretty awesome I saw Gn'R at the Brooklyn Bowl with around 600 people. Could only imagine a NIN show with 300-400 people.

Don't think I'll ever get the chance to experience something like that closer to me, but I can sure hope for some regular club shows I suppose.

Will be interesting to see what he does. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays the album in full or something like that.