Nine Inch Nails 2013 Tour / Hesitation Marks Thread

Zint

Is he going to have a similar light show to the one he had on the tour for Ghosts? That shit was amazing!

I don't think it'll be anything as extravagant as the Lights in the Sky tour, but I'm sure it'll be good. I'm expecting the arena shows to be a little more involved and the festival shows are just a taste of what the arena shows will be like.

Sweet, can't wait!

And lol, that's awesome. Knowing Trent he'd probably leak it himself, but his comments are probably more in the "inevitable" sense.

Also, probably a long shot, but did any of you guys pre-order this shirt on the site when the album was announced:

t2a.jpg

I stupidly didn't and I'm gutted about it. Trying my hardest to come across one to buy.

No, like an idiot I was going to once they figured out the shipping situation, but I forgot about it :lol:

I'm pretty sure the album will be leaking any day now. Otherwise I'm sure it'll be streamed at least ahead of time.

Some of the tour merch is also looking pretty nice as well.

Final thought: maybe make this the official NIN thread? It says tour in the title, but I keep posting all things NIN.

I lied, one more thought. Nice coat or whatever Trent is wearing at the end of the show. I want!

Edited by Crazyman

Sweet, can't wait!

And lol, that's awesome. Knowing Trent he'd probably leak it himself, but his comments are probably more in the "inevitable" sense.

Also, probably a long shot, but did any of you guys pre-order this shirt on the site when the album was announced:

t2a.jpg

I stupidly didn't and I'm gutted about it. Trying my hardest to come across one to buy.

Did you find anywhere?