Nine Inch Nails 2013 Tour / Hesitation Marks Thread

Zint

Yeah huge demand, but when you get to the basket you think you're home and dry! Then it says no tickets! Grr.

If this was GN'R for 1000 people I would've been so annoyed!

If it was GnR, you would have been able to still get tickets a week from Tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVtRlcIXI1Y

Probably the weakest of all of the new tracks so far.

Didn't do much for me.

Another song I think is a bit weak is the song 'Burn'

It's on an official live DVD, and it seems to lack something, probably the climax vocal 'Burn' (as Trent keeps singing).

Best NIN video, as i discovered today on YouTube

Edited by vaida

Was afraid of what my thoughts on it were going to be since I've been listening to the live version so much and have become to used to that. I really like the studio version though, but I think this song comes alive a lot more live than Came Back Haunted (which I lean towards the studio version of, maybe because it's what I was first introduced to?). The only thing I don't like too much about this studio version are the two parts in the song where Trent uses that "skipping" effect. I always find that more annoying than anything, but I still liked it a lot.

Can't wait for the rest of the album. Will probably pre-order mine tomorrow finally :D