Nine Inch Nails 2013 Tour / Hesitation Marks Thread

Zint

I’ll settle for the one desecrated by the touring schedule but I understand why you would want one with the more generic design. :)

Trent on Kanye: "I can't endorse what he's saying lyrically, but I will say that in terms of the role of the dangerous entertainer in 2013, nobody is beating him at that game. It feels like he might implode."

I was pissed by a few idiots laughing at something as Trent went all out on Hurt.

I was wondering what the fuck that was. Fantastic show though. Copy of A is a powerhouse live, great opener.

Can't remember which song it was but Trent fucked up the beginning of it, owned up to it and then started over again. :lol:

I was pissed by a few idiots laughing at something as Trent went all out on Hurt.

I was wondering what the fuck that was. Fantastic show though. Copy of A is a powerhouse live, great opener.

I was genuinely annoyed by it as pathetic as that may be. :lol:Hurt is such a powerful moment, how can you laugh at song which evokes such emotions for Trent? At more volatile points in his career he would have been likely to walk off stage.

Totally. The new songs translate great live.

Edited by NGOG

I love the new direction so I physically cannot wait for Hesitation Marks. 'Came Back Haunted', 'Copy of A' and 'Everything' are all great.

The problem will be continuity as the people who were involved in that creative process are largely gone.

The following post is not about

Hesitation Marks leaking.

Do you recommend it? I'm still enjoying the latest QOSTA effort and Yeezus.

Edited by NGOG

If you're given exclusive access to a record garnering such a high level of anticipation, how could you not deem Hesitation Marks your album of the week? :lol:

• Like 1

Keep GNR out of this thread please. :lol:

It's so depressing to see how Trent openly acknowledges leaks as part of the modern industry yet Beta is calling people assholes over something as irrelevant as 'Going Down'.

Edited by NGOG