did axl's poor eating habits deny fans at the brooklyn bowl a full show?

HisRoyalSweetness

so from the accounts of forum members who were at the show last night, it seems as if axl decided to cut the set short because he came down with a bad case of the shits a few songs in. other than missing some lyrics, people said he was sounding good. but when his stomach began to bother him again, they ended up cutting some classics like november rain or patience, even catching bumble off guard as he went for his acoustic.

there's been a lot of debate about whether or not axl's health could possibly his singing. but could this be a direct example? had axl been maintaining a balanced, healthy diet while touring, would his stomach have still gotten violently ill? obviously we all want axl to be healthy and happy, and nobody should be expected to perform a show while crapping himself. but if this situation could have been avoided all together, then the same fans who were rewarded with such an intimate and special performance could have also been rewarded with a full set.

It's almost appropriate that Axl got the shits on a night he was doing something "special" for the fans.

He has been figuratively shitting on the fan base for years.

Looks like his subconscious was trying to take it one step further before he bowed out last night.

I'm not denying the possibility that fortus can maddog a pile of free chicken wings too.

I think we can all agree it would have been pretty sweet to have seen them play November rain and patience in such an intimate setting.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

I'm not denying the possibility that fortus can maddog a pile of free chicken wings too.

Are you somehow implying that the amount of food a person eats decides whether or not they will get diarreah?

If you eat a single chicken-wing a year and it the necessary bacterias are there, you will still get diarreah.

You accept that axls been gaining weight lately right? And are you willing to accept that gaining weight is often the product of eating an unhealthy diet? Are you willing to consider the possibility it could contribute to gastric problems?

Also there's the slight possibility that fortus and axl could have not felt well for different reasons. Sometimes that can happen to two people.

I know than when I eat poorly I get the shits. Especially when I eat poorly and drink a bunch of beer.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Everyone who actually attended the show said Fortus wasn't feeling well either. You didn't read that part? Or perhaps it didn't fit with your trolling?

Nice try.

+1

Last I heard Axl was considered an "asshole" for being so specific about what he eats, HisRoyalTrollness/ButtHRT probably made a thread about it at some point just to rag on Axl. Is there any confirmation(or even rumor) Axl made a major diet change/stopped caring about what he ate? Or is this straight out of HiRoyalTrollness's fat, anit-Axl, lying, whiney, "I wish it was 1987 again whaaaaaaa!" ButtHRT ass?

ButtHRT's thread should by default only be allowed in Attitude, and reviewed before being allow in the news section.

Edited by DeadSlash

You accept that axls been gaining weight lately right? And are you willing to accept that gaining weight is often the product of eating an unhealthy diet? Are you willing to consider the possibility it could contribute to gastric problems?

Also there's the slight possibility that fortus and axl could have not felt well for different reasons. Sometimes that can happen to two people.

I know than when I eat poorly I get the shits. Especially when I eat poorly and drink a bunch of beer.

Explain what you mean by "unhealthy diet". If you mean certain bacterias that you will find in for instance raw meat and expired milk, then yes I agree. If you mean "unhealthy" as in normal chicken and hamburger, then no.

Your trolling sucks. Find another hobby.

If I eat poorly for a while I get the shits. And indigestion. But I guess this is a totally unique phenomenon.

Not a totally unique phenomenon, but still an individual issue.

Thing is though, you're indicating this has something to do with Axl being overweight as a result of having an unhealthy diet. You don't gain weight like that over night, which means Axl has had this type of diet for a longer period of time. So it's not going to be the reason for him having "the shits" last night.

Not going to discuss further with you, as the point of this thread is obvious. Enjoy.

Edited by Jeez

Guest charlie555

Hilarious that the girl's tits on his shirt are made much bigger by his bulging belly!

Edited by charlie555

u can pick these bugs up. obviously being in great shape boosts your immune system. I thought I had food poisoning and when I went to doctors they couldn't say and didn't know so well never know.