Suck it you unbiased people

Guns n' Swedes

Thank you for sharing that. After hearing the awful version of WTTJ that 2013 current Axl performed at the Brooklyn Bowling Alley, I needed something great to forget that boring awful trainwreck.

Real Guns N' Roses was a great fuckin' band!

But ya know what,if this was posted as a comparison and their "review"of it was that it sucked at least we CAN blame it on recording quality LOL cause some quality of tapes recorded bad lol

Edited by SweetRose

Here is a jungle clip from 87 when everything was always perfect...yeah right!

Jungle at Brooklyn was better this year than in 87.

Just something to think about for you who like to ruin the fun for the rest of us who support today's band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkElk1PWMk

Thx for this awesome recording

PS: you suck at trolling btw

Yeah seriously. "Unbiased"?

Thank you for sharing that. After hearing the awful version of WTTJ that 2013 current Axl performed at the Brooklyn Bowling Alley, I needed something great to forget that boring awful trainwreck.

Real Guns N' Roses was a great fuckin' band!

What happened in Brooklyn that was so bad? Most if not all the reviews I've read seemed positive.

Agree about the classic band, untouchable.

This was interesting. If you guys think Axl sounds all that great in this video we will just have to agree to disagree.

I thought this video was a good reminder that Guns wasn't flawless even in their heyday.

Nowadays, as soon as Axl makes even the smallest of mistakes, all these negative people in here makes a huge deal about it.

This was interesting. If you guys think Axl sounds all that great in this video we will just have to agree to disagree.

I thought this video was a good reminder that Guns wasn't flawless even in their heyday.

Nowadays, as soon as Axl makes even the smallest of mistakes, all these negative people in here makes a huge deal about it.

Yeah but the mistakes he made back then weren't as huge as the ones he makes now.

^ Prime example of a deluded blind Axl fanatic right here.

The video you posted is a great performance of Welcome To The Jungle. If you want to find a not-so-good performance from the golden era of REAL Guns N' Roses, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_C57Zn4Hk

Too much rasp, even for me. If there's something he's done in the past to have his current shitty awful voice, I'd give it to this.

this is pretty bad too

the first 3 minutes is axl giving a passionate anti rape speech (and it's after the erin thing too). axl was never really a great consistent live singer. but he was in shape and they all had a certain charm back then.

Edited by useyorappetite

The reality is, today's band is a group of untalented hacks who weren't capable of finding their own success, so they have chosen to settle for being "employed" by a washed-up 80s singer and sponge off of the legacy of a band that no longer exists.

Just a bit of harsh truth and uncensored reality for the young and naive.

The reality is, today's band is a group of untalented hacks who weren't capable of finding their own success, so they have chosen to settle for being "employed" by a washed-up 80s singer and sponge off of the legacy of a band that no longer exists.

Just a bit of harsh truth and uncensored reality for the young and naive.

Listen to this guy. He's right.