GN'R FB Posted This Pic

ChristmasFnatic

You're a fucking idiot for joining Nightrain, plain and simple.

Yea Volcano. Supporting your favorite band, how could you!?

Being a fuckin' idiot who let other idiots steal your money is not supporting. But hey, if you were dumb enough to join Nightrain and you don't care, well, good for you.

I never joined Nightrain. But that doesn't mean I feel the need to say shit about those who did.. Says a lot about you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool picture!

And I see nothing wrong with paying $50 for a fan club membership........if they make it worth your while. Not that hard to do either. I think that a number of posters of this forum could run a pretty cool fansite. Some exclusive offers, some exclusive content/pictures, and have a monthly drawing for GnR items.

Being a fuckin' idiot who let other idiots steal your money is not supporting. But hey, if you were dumb enough to join Nightrain and you don't care, well, good for you.

I never joined Nightrain. But that doesn't mean I feel the need to say shit about those who did.. Says a lot about you.

cry-baby.jpg

Nightrain is shit and when they announced it, myself and few others knew this was going to happen. Deluded Axl fans didn't listen though and they got what they deserved, which is... nothing. :lol:

cry-baby.jpg

Nightrain is shit and when they announced it, myself and few others knew this was going to happen. Deluded Axl fans didn't listen though and they got what they deserved, which is... nothing. :lol:

Clearly this bothers you a lot.

I'm pretty sure those shirts only took a few dollars to make. If you're adding retail mark up to the fan club shirts to defend the "club," LOL.

Same old blah,blah,blah ad nauseum. Newsflash: people are actually allowed to spend their money as they see fit. A shocker, that revelation eh? :shock:

Oh yay. Warchild is back.

Yea, I know people can spend their money however they want and people can also point out how stupid they were for doing it.

Enjoy the shirts, candles, patches and towels. I really couldn't give a shit what they have going on over there. Just don't bitch about spending your money on something people warned you about.

I'm pretty sure those shirts only took a few dollars to make. If you're adding retail mark up to the fan club shirts to defend the "club," LOL.

Same old blah,blah,blah ad nauseum. Newsflash: people are actually allowed to spend their money as they see fit. A shocker, that revelation eh? :shock:

Oh yay. Warchild is back.

Yea, I know people can spend their money however they want and people can also point out how stupid they were for doing it.

Enjoy the shirts, candles, patches and towels. I really couldn't give a shit what they have going on over there. Just don't bitch about spending your money on something people warned you about.

Been away on the necessary evil of business, glad u missed me :D

I never did listen to things that *some concerned* citizens warned me about. Life is 2 short!

You're repeating yourself, Sybil.

In some circles that would be known as an unintentional double post, but you call it whatever makes you happy.

Double posts don't happen 3 minutes apart. Anyways, this isn't a topic about you so go have fun at your fanclub!

Missed you? No.

Just tired of seeing certain people claiming you're banned to see you pop back up under your old name weeks later.

Don't listen to scuttlebutt Rusty, its usually as unreliable as the "daily mail" or "national enquirer"

I work for a living, so I'm not always able to come here and play with you kiddies.

You're repeating yourself, Sybil.

In some circles that would be known as an unintentional double post, but you call it whatever makes you happy.

Double posts don't happen 3 minutes apart. Anyways, this isn't a topic about you so go have fun at your fanclub!

Guess I'm simply an anomaly, not quite home yet so my apparently shawking double post is due to connections.

I'm on Nightrain,Backplane and numerous other forums to discuss GNR with all the nice people.

On topic: levitating is a talent! Wonder if David Blaine gives those lessons?

I'm not really defending them, as in another thread I said I never renewed.

But at the shows a tshirt is $45 and I received 2 even though it was because everone was pissed off about the first shirt being an ol band shirt(myself included).

I'm not really defending them, as in another thread I said I never renewed.

But at the shows a tshirt is $45 and I received 2 even though it was because everone was pissed off about the first shirt being an ol band shirt(myself included).

I understand but you were pretty much defending them. Hell, even the merch at the gigs is ridiculously marked up.

My point is that if the justification for the trainwreck that is Nightrain is T shirts, that says a lot. That really lowers the bar for what is considered a fan club of an active band.