The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

1-1, still time.

Edit:

Two Ex-Harry sides playing tonight, Bournemouth vs Portsmouth, or as the sky presenter just named it "The Muff derby"

Aso:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/06/manchester-united-aik-live-mbm#block-52014660e4b0cffa9ca1a66b

Note the caption -

Ryan Giggs enjoys arriving in Stockholm for his 990th pre-season friendly. Photograph: John Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images

990 pre season friendly games? He must have played 70,000 official matches by now!

Edited by Chris1989

Really surprised Madrid haven't gone for him yet, Liverpool will sell him to a foreign club for much cheaper than to a rival and they have Benzema and Morata as their only recognised strikers.

I can't help but feel he will live to regret that interview as I think he will still be a Liverpool player come the end of the window.

Guest Len B'stard

I like David Luiz, i dont think he gets enough respect for his talent in this country, for some unknown reason.

Guest Len B'stard

I aint a Liverpool supporter or a fan or anything but i gotta say when all of Anfield sings You'll Never Walk Alone it just sounds fuckin magical.

Edited by sugaraylen

Nah, those Hooligan, England hating, deluded morons can all feck off.

"Sign on, sign on, with pen, in your hand, and you'll never get a job"

Edit: you know what's hilarious? Liverpool fans registered on The Sun, it's so easy to wind them up - if you're near losing a debate, you just ask why they're on the website of the paper they boycott.

Edited by Chris1989

Guest Len B'stard

England hating? My brother says that too, i've never understood that. They do hate the fuckin' Sun though, can't blame em to be honest.

My lot have drawn Fernabache.