Axl's nose

fergus

Axl's got a great nose, especially considering that in your face it's something that ages quite fast and usually not in a good way... No matter how different Axl looks right now he can still say he's still got the nose. :awesomeface:

axl-rose-plastic-surgery-before-and-afte

I think Axl always had a cool perfect rock star nose.

It is a little feminine but looks great and you can see luckily for him he never had trauma on hit,,,

Even at 50 years old it stands out for being perfect.

I had a rhynoplaty do to sports injuries and it still dose not look as perfect is Axl's

You got a perfect nose dude even Courtney love said it ...

I agree. He does. He's lucky he never got hit in the nose.

I was in a fight at 16, some bitch was making fun of my "accent"

her jaw was busted my Lady Gaga nose ( it looked JUST like hers then ) was broken.

Had a rhinoplasty same as you and although it's smaller due to request (which I regret )

I cannot breathe out of the left side well. There is only so much a surgeon can do.

Never get a rhinoplasty. If I could go back I would have had it fixed, made straight and kept the

nose that was made famous as I could have made $$$ on being an impersonator. :rofl-lol:

I do think Axl had a very small procedure on the tip of his nose. It's slightly pinched, slightly narrower.

Could be wrong though.

If you look close at the two pictures above you can see he's had minor work done.