Axl should have recorded Gilby's 'Cure Me Or Kill Me' and replaced 'Chinese Democracy' as the opening track from the aborted late 90s album.

BBA

figured this was a good place to post this vid for those who havnt seen it... pretty sure at one point he says he thinks CD is a great album but he personally wouldnt listen to it (he chose his words very carefully there lol) but imo thats probably the way alot of the ex-members feel about axls work and thats exactly why theyre not in the band anymore... cant really work on something you wouldnt even listen to

gotta agree with him when he says theres ALOT goin' on on that album too

figured this was a good place to post this vid for those who havnt seen it... pretty sure at one point he says he thinks CD is a great album but he personally wouldnt listen to it (he chose his words very carefully there lol) but imo thats probably the way alot of the ex-members feel about axls work and thats exactly why theyre not in the band anymore... cant really work on something you wouldnt even listen to

gotta agree with him when he says theres ALOT goin' on on that album too

alot is not a word.

On topic: Thanks for sharing the video.

I'm a fan of this song, and this album, but to say it's better than CD is just your opinion. There are millions of "Little Monsters" who would say Pokerface would be a better opener to an album than Welcome to The Jungle. Ok... good for them, maybe Appetite wasn't the album for them? <shrugs>

I like this song, but it simply is not on the same level as CD, sorry.

• 3 months later...