Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

The people that dislike Madison will always dislike her and say she was at fault. It's kind of funny to watch.

Madison reported on the forum something that actually happened. She called the venue and got confirmation. For Beta and Axl and a few people on this forum who carry grudges to freak out about that.......well, what can you do except shake your head and laugh. I guess since Axl carries a grudge, and since Axl/Beta don't like Madison - that means that some posters have to follow their idol's lead!

Here's another example of someone talking about someone they know nothing about.

Hypocrite much?

I don't know, man. What stance are we talking about? You're more hip to this Madison shit than I am, but stuff like, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON," come on. That's not a stance. Even if you might agree with it. It's just a childish insult. This is not how the manager of a band interacts with one of the moderators of that band's largest fan site.

And the blocking Axl from seeing posts or whatever that was about, that's what interests me more. Not that we'll get any more details on that.

The point is. A stupid rumor was started and it created a bunch of aggravation that was unnecessary. Madison is/ was not in a position to start crap between Axl and Slash unless she tells everyone who her sources are. Not the security guy, what's his name? Ask him to come on here and explain.

As far as Betas choice of words, she could of done better. But does she really need to try and impress a forum mod with her manners?

Seriously?????????

So some random person who is a mod on a rock forum is the evil one............but conversely, you don't care what the BAND'S MANAGEMENT team says???? Are you kidding me? Who cares what a mod on a rock forum says. This isn't even the official forum of the band. What the band's manager says should be 10000000 more times important.

Wow. I'm seriously blown away by your comment.

But to answer........yes, the band's manager should act in a more professional manner than Beta does. Without a doubt. 100% of the time.

I commented on what Beta said, quit trying to argue.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that dislike Madison will always dislike her and say she was at fault. It's kind of funny to watch.

Madison reported on the forum something that actually happened. She called the venue and got confirmation. For Beta and Axl and a few people on this forum who carry grudges to freak out about that.......well, what can you do except shake your head and laugh. I guess since Axl carries a grudge, and since Axl/Beta don't like Madison - that means that some posters have to follow their idol's lead!

Here's another example of someone talking about someone they know nothing about.

Hypocrite much?

Insult me instead of the point/topic. Nice.

As for your comments about Madison being a reason to heighten the feud between Axl and Slash..........would that be a case of you "talking about someone they know nothing about"???????????????? Hon, you might want to look up the word hypocrite so you are able to use it properly in the future.

As for your idiotic comment. You seriously think that Axl and Slash are so childish and immature that something some random person said on a forum would have an effect on their relationship? Seriously? Axl's rant on Madison is one of the most embarrassing chapters of his career.

But sure. Blame Madison. Praise Axl and Beta. You go girl!!!!!!!!! Team Axl, Team Beta all the way!!!!!

Really? You lumping all the people who dislike Madison together and I insulted you?.

I no crap about her why would I dislike her? I disagree with what she did/said so I dislike her? I'm commenting on something I read about her. Get a clue man, there now I insulted you.

The rest of what you typed isn't worth my time. Enjoy responding I won't be replying.

Really? You lumping all the people who dislike Madison together and I insulted you?.

I no crap about her why would I dislike her? I disagree with what she did/said so I dislike her? I'm commenting on something I read about her. Get a clue man, there now I insulted you.

The rest of what you typed isn't worth my time. Enjoy responding I won't be replying.

That's cool.

Based on your past posting history, I didn't figure you'd be able to respond to actual critiques of Axl and Beta's actions.

You are good at blaming others for Axl/Beta's mistakes. But when asked to back up your claims, or respond to their ludicrious actions - you resort to insults and then dissapear.

I called you out on your bullsh*t posts with specific reasons why you were wrong. You have no defense, so you run away! You ignore the actual meat of this discussion. Funny stuff.

(Just for future reference, if you are going to make wild claims you should at least be prepared to back them up. Even when people point out how ridiculous your statements are. That's what a forum is for. People to share ideas and interact with each other).

Who is Madison? :no: a member of Team Brazil?

Ha! - according to various sources she is a cunt that doesn't know jack shit.

According to bacardi and miser she is P4a as well as Sapphire.

Thanx 4 the transcript.

She's not P4A or Sapphire for the 80 000th time.

Yes, she has another account that she logs in with, presumably to read - she doesn't use it to post, and hasn't ever posted under any other name on this forum.

Ugggh, this shit still going on.. Thanks (again) High. :heart:

notice most of the people bitchin' about her all the have the word "returned" under their handle.

Not true Sunny. I was never banned, but having to deal with her condescending power hungry attitude for years eventually sucked the fun out of this place for me and lots of other people. If members weren't banned, a lot of them like myself just left. She took cray to a whole new level towards the end.

As for the whole t-shirt incident, how can anyone call it a rumor when there are actual members on this board, who have said it's either happened to them at a gig or they witnessed it. And not just the particular show in question, but at shows all over the world. The problem wasn't that Madison "reported" it , the problem was that she kept repeating it every chance she got. Axl didn't lose his shit with her the first time she said it, it was more like the 20th time. I think it's unlikely the orders came from Axl himself, but security working at these venues don't know or care about the entourage on his payroll, and getting any directives from the band is viewed in the most general terms. The band being Axl to the rest of the outside world. They don't know this grown man was blocked from reading certain websites or emails by his assistant at the time, why would they know that a request about clothing options may not have possibly come from him either.

And for the song title, like a few people mentioned, who cares. Prancing around with that alleged tidbit gave her quite the ego stroke. At this point how can it ever be proven as true anyway. People were interested at the time because we were all patiently waiting for CD to finally see the light of day. Anticipation was insane. Now, not so much.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

An ad hom. Yeah your right and that's the whole point. Do you not see the potential damage that what she 'reported` could do between two rivals, when basing her argument on hearsay?

Whatever believe what you want it's cool.

It isn't an ad hom because ANYONE is right, it is a logical fallacy because your attempting to poison the source and not address the message. The "potential damage" is inconsequential to the facts; imagine if all news were filtered because of the consequences of reporting it. Now, do you see how absurd that seems???

Her arguments weren't "heresay". She went to the source.

And, regards beliefs: your entitled to believe what ever you want. However, you aren't entitled to your own facts!

You know, I have no dog in this fight. I never had any interaction with her. In fact, I wasn't a member of this board when it went down. But, I followed it on other boards, and I concluded that she was shit on by Eric Romano, Axl Rose, Team Brazil, and a lot of posters out to even a percieved grudge for reporting the petty actions of someone associated with the band.

And apparently, those petty actions continue to this day.

Edited by Thelonious

That's cool.

Based on your past posting history, I didn't figure you'd be able to respond to actual critiques of Axl and Beta's actions.

Yeah, I've playing with kid gloves, but if this poster continues with the lack of logic and reactionary nonsense, they will get an introduction to internet polemics.

Edited by Thelonious

An ad hom. Yeah your right and that's the whole point. Do you not see the potential damage that what she 'reported` could do between two rivals, when basing her argument on hearsay?Whatever believe what you want it's cool.

It isn't an ad hom because ANYONE is right, it is a logical fallacy because your attempting to poison the source and not address the message.
I understand, my issue is that in cases such as this I'm more comfortable hearing it from a reliable,or the, source. If one of the people who was told to remove their shirt came on and said " hey man I was there it happened to me", that's cool, I could take it from there and ask him questions about it, so I'm more comfortable.

Just because Madison said she did this and that, to me doesn't mean much.

Beta/Axl deny it emphatically. Does that make her right? Not at all, and I never said she was. But I think they have a little more riding on it if it were to be true.

So that's where I stand cool?

Waits for person to tell me I was there.

That's cool.

Yeah, I've playing with kid gloves, but if this poster continues with the lack of logic and reactionary nonsense, they will get an introduction to internet polemics.
Lol,

at least your honest , and no how to stay on topic unlike Groghan. I appreciate that

I also am humbled that Groghan took the time to read my post history. If one should choose to waste their time they would find that his summation is a lie.

I am a fan of GnR. Not Beta, or even Axl or Slash.

I invite you all to do the same to him. He's a fascinating creature.

Edited by T.wa.T

An ad hom. Yeah your right and that's the whole point. Do you not see the potential damage that what she 'reported` could do between two rivals, when basing her argument on hearsay?Whatever believe what you want it's cool.

It isn't an ad hom because ANYONE is right, it is a logical fallacy because your attempting to poison the source and not address the message.
I understand, my issue is that in cases such as this I'm more comfortable hearing it from a reliable,or the, source. If one of the people who was told to remove their shirt came on and said " hey man I was there it happened to me", that's cool, I could take it from there and ask him questions about it, so I'm more comfortable.

Beta/Axl deny it emphatically. Does that make her right? Not at all, and I never said she was. But I think they have a little more riding on it if it were to be true.

Ask yourself "self, who has the most to loose, and the least to gain if the allegations are true?"

Sources for recent(last year) allegations:

First, there is the one poster to this very thread that alleges it happened to him.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-forces-fans-to-remove-slash-t-shirts-further-proves-massive-wally-status/

http://exclaim.ca/News/axl_rose_accused_of_forcing_guns_n_roses_fans_to_remove_slash_t-shirts_again

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-concertgoer-reportedly-forced-to-remove-slash-t-shirt-by-venue-security/

http://metalpsychos.blogspot.com/2012/06/guns-n-roses-fan-forced-to-remove-slash.html

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/axl-roses-bans-slash-t-shirts-guns-n-213123025.html

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a385093/guns-n-roses-ban-fans-from-wearing-slash-t-shirts-at-uk-gigs.html

http://wzlx.cbslocal.com/2012/06/04/slash-axl-rose-guns-n-roses-rivalry/

http://music.ninemsn.com/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1015725&showcomments=true

http://www.proaudioland.com/news/fan-forced-to-remove-shirt/

Granted, most of those relate the same incident, but there is a pattern of conduct that is consistent with the allegations. Where there is smoke, usually, there is fire.

Ask yourself "self, who has the most to loose, and the least to gain if the allegations are true?"

Sources for recent(last year) allegations:

First, there is the one poster to this very thread that alleges it happened to him.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-forces-fans-to-remove-slash-t-shirts-further-proves-massive-wally-status/

http://exclaim.ca/News/axl_rose_accused_of_forcing_guns_n_roses_fans_to_remove_slash_t-shirts_again

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-concertgoer-reportedly-forced-to-remove-slash-t-shirt-by-venue-security/

http://metalpsychos.blogspot.com/2012/06/guns-n-roses-fan-forced-to-remove-slash.html

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/axl-roses-bans-slash-t-shirts-guns-n-213123025.html

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a385093/guns-n-roses-ban-fans-from-wearing-slash-t-shirts-at-uk-gigs.html

http://wzlx.cbslocal.com/2012/06/04/slash-axl-rose-guns-n-roses-rivalry/

http://music.ninemsn.com/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1015725&showcomments=true

http://www.proaudioland.com/news/fan-forced-to-remove-shirt/

Granted, most of those relate the same incident, but there is a pattern of conduct that is consistent with the allegations. Where there is smoke, usually, there is fire.

My answer to your questions are Axl and Axl.

If Axl has the most to lose then he will lose some fans, get lambasted in the media and have a further divide with Slash. Add money to that, amongst other things.

If Axl has the least to gain, then not much will change. His standing with Slash is what it is the media carries on with the bad boy theme, which he can be, etc.

If it's Madison well she gets what she got, banned from her forum, a permanent link to Axl, albeit negative in some ways.

If she's right well then she caused more harm to Axl and Slash. And becomes a small blip on the internet, along side a celebrity.

We are talking about Madison right? I'm questioning her and her doings, not the media.

Was this your polemic smackdown? Or do I have to recant my post about you staying on topic?

My question to you is who is Madison?

Please have more then, she's a mod on a forum. Because if you don't know anymore then that or specifics to what happened, then we can't go any further.

Was this your polemic smackdown? Or do I have to recant my post about you staying on topic?

Hahaha, no. I am giving you the benefit of doubt; you will know when I bare my fangs.

Please have more then, she's a mod on a forum. Because if you don't know anymore then that or specifics to what happened, then we can't go any further.

I know as much as anyone else that was around when it happened. Apparently, you are new to the community, or you know that she was an admin, here, that jealously guarded her privacy.

And no dear, you don't get to shut down the discussion any more than you get to determine what is reported about Rose & Co.

Hahaha, no. I am giving you the benefit of doubt; you will know when I bare my fangs.

I know as much as anyone else that was around when it happened. Apparently, you are new to the community, or you know that she was an admin, here, that jealously guarded her privacy.

And no dear, you don't get to shut down the discussion any more than you get to determine what is reported about Rose & Co.

Well, since you couldn't answer my one question to you. I'm done as promised.

Your getting lost in your head about how your going to try and make me look bad, not gonna happen.

Sorry M. For calling you a mod and not an admin. ( seriously!?)) WTF??? See that's what I mean, your changing topics, trying to be cute. Try to focus next time, we almost made it through a civil conversation.

And your right I can't report on what Axl and co. is doing,( which I don't) and neither should Madison .

Edited by T.wa.T

Your getting lost in your head about how your going to try and make me look bad, not gonna happen.

Sorry M. For calling you a mod and not an admin. ( seriously!?)) WTF??? See that's what I mean, your changing topics, trying to be cute. Try to focus next time, we almost made it through a civil conversation.

Now see, there you go. Because you didn't get the answer you were looking for, you fail to appreciate my reply. This episode has become dogmatic to you in that there is no right answer except the preconceived one that is in your head.

And, "getting lost in my head" and loosing focus? Project much? Goddamn, that is rich coming from you being that, virtually, every reply from you was the same repetitious reactionary nonsense that you had already posted.

If you think that my correcting an error that you made is "changing topics", there is little hope of carrying on rational discourse... those are the vacuous arguments one would expect from an inferior intellect.

Now see, there you go. Because you didn't get the answer you were looking for, you fail to appreciate my reply. This episode has become dogmatic to you in that there is no right answer except the preconceived one that is in your head.

And, "getting lost in my head" and loosing focus? Project much? Goddamn, that is rich coming from you being that, virtually, every reply from you was the same repetitious reactionary nonsense that you had already posted.

If you think that my correcting an error that you made is "changing topics", there is little hope of carrying on rational discourse... those are the vacuous arguments one would expect from an inferior intellect.

Yes I was being repetitious, kinda shows I was staying focused and with the same line of thought. You were the one who brought the media into it, no? Was talking about how she's an admin not a mod? That was you? Theres others to, instances of you changing topics.

I answered your questions, why couldnt you answer mine?

So, Im wrong, but theres no right answer? You corrected my answer? Thats what you just posted. I double checked and each time I came to the same conclusion, I have wasted my time. Oh well.

Edited by T.wa.T

And your right I can't report on what Axl and co. is doing,( which I don't) and neither should Madison .

And why shouldnt she have?

If she had privy to the inner goings on of the band, newsworthy public related goings on then would not an exclusively GNR forum be the place to look for it, even expect it.

Madison was always careful what she did and did not report, ,case in point she was told in confidence the name of an unreleased song and to this day has not revealed it.,

because she was specifically asked not to, by Axl, I think, or anyway thought it wise not to report it so she would know when someone mentioned a leak if it was legit.

On the other hand the T-shirt incident came from someone in Axl's camp and was certainly widely known to those that were asked to remove those "offensive" T-shirts.

And furthermore the outright ridiculousness of a Slash T-shirt policy makes it even more acceptable to report on a site that equally covers both Axl and Slash.

(One was being dissed by the other.)

not to blame Axl for denying it and even to call it bullsh!t. I think it was just the manner and magnitude of his outburst that was in bad taste.

But who the fuck are we to tell Axl what he can and can not do on a website devoted to his band.

I think it was kind of cool to get that kind of a rise from him.

Either way, Madison was the schizzle to the drizzle

And I found her rants / power trips to be entertaining, and anyone in this thread or otherwise expressing they were hurt by them needs to get a life, I mean really. wtf

mtc

If she had privy to the inner goings on of the band, newsworthy public related goings on then would not an exclusively GNR forum be the place to look for it, even expect it.

Madison was always careful what she did and did not report, ,case in point she was told in confidence the name of an unreleased song and to this day has not revealed it.,

because she was specifically asked not to, by Axl, I think, or anyway thought it wise not to report it so she would know when someone mentioned a leak if it was legit.

On the other hand the T-shirt incident came from someone in Axl's camp and was certainly widely known to those that were asked to remove those "offensive" T-shirts.

And furthermore the outright ridiculousness of a Slash T-shirt policy makes it even more acceptable to report on a site that equally covers both Axl and Slash.

not to blame Axl for denying it and even to call it bullsh!t. I think it was just the manner and magnitude of his outburst that was in bad taste.

But who the fuck are we to tell Axl what he can and can not do on a website devoted to his band.

And I found her rants / power trips to be entertaining, and anyone in this thread or otherwise expressing they were hurt by them needs to get a life, I mean really. wtf

mtc

She might be the shizzle, I don't know her. And never acted like I did. I don't care that Axl ranted on her. Or Beta.

I only know that she did something that I feel is wrong. t shirt incident aside,

I think she was being invasive and to far.

Her rants and power trips, some have talked about, says alot about her character.

I only know that she did something that I feel is wrong.

Here, you might find these helpful.

blinders-ad-8x6.jpg

Blinded by what?

It's my Opinion.

Did I ever say you were wrong? No. Because it's your opinion. Get a grip man it's early.

mtc

She might be the shizzle, I don't know her. And never acted like I did. I don't care that Axl ranted on her. Or Beta.

I only know that she did something that I feel is wrong. t shirt incident aside,

Her rants and power trips, some have talked about, says alot about her character.

Rants and power trips? Hmm...

Sounds vaguely like...

Where was I ranting and using emphasis that would make you think so?

Lol

Mind your business, Madison

Edited by T.wa.T

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 6:41 PM, said:

Hi.

I don't appreciate you and Bacardimayne using my name to promote another forum. I have nothing whatsoever to do with any GNR forum at all. I don't know how many different ways I can say it: I do not own, co-own, moderate, or have anything whatsoever to do with any internet forum. I have not posted on any GNR forum in years. (The only exception was one time year where I made a post on htgth under my madison name after Axl backed out of the HOF. That was it.)

Also, I have never posted under any other name but Madison. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. I single-handledly built the largest GNR forum on the Net - and I"m proud of that (although I'm not happy with what it's become now). So, why in the world would I ever to try to hide that on a GNR forum? It's absolutely ridiculous. I only post under "madison."

Feel free to share or post this - if it helps to correct this misinformation.

Madison

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 8:43 PM, said:

'Crash Diet', on 03 Jan 2013 - 7:07 PM, said:

Umm. okay

I see the mods doing their work, they deleted my last posts, ok

Thx for the clarification

but something came to my mind

I have nothing whatsoever to do with any GNR forum at all.

If this is true, then why can you capable to see this?

You read mygnr sometimes?

Best regards:

Crash Diet

Yes, I check out the forum once every couple of weeks - usually after someone sends me an email to tell me about a particular thread.

I like Subsy - and I wish him well. However, I disagreed with some of the choices he made when he was considering buying the forum - and I told him so at the time. Those decisions are now affecting the forum in a negative way. Ummm.. I'll leave it at that.

I actually don't miss the forum that much. I lost much of my interest in Axl's cover band - *yep, I even call it a cover band now* - when he refused to show up for the HOF induction last year. It was such a strange situation because Axl seemed excited about it when he was first named. He was even making cordial comments toward Slash and reminiscing about their relationship in a positive way. But then something - or someone - poisoned his mind about it in the weeks leading up to the ceremony, which is a shame. Personally, I blame Beta for it (although I have no proof). But she - and her family - would have the most to lose from a reunion. (If the real GNR ever reunited, she and her money-leeching family would be kicked to the curb because there's no way the other members would allow a housekeeper to be managing the band). If you recall, Beta was the one who blocked Slash from seeing Axl when he showed up on Axl's doorstep a few years back to mend fences. So yeah, it's a shame. I really thought the HOF ceremony would bring these guys together again. :(

PS: Axl's gone way too far with his rant towards to you

Thanks for your kind words.

I appreciate it.

Cheers.

Madison

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 8:53 PM, said:

Oh - one more thing - just to clarify - I had NOTHING whatsoever to do with posts being deleted in the thread.

I never sent the mods any note to tell them I had nothing to do with the forum.

I'm guessing HIghVoltage deleted the posts because people expressed their frustration with the way this forum is currently run.

Ummm, No. That's not what I was referring to. lol.

Subsy and I didn't talk about that back then - we were talking about the mod team.

I felt the entire mod team - especially Zint and HIgh Voltage - should be cleared out. There was a reason I removed Zint as a mod when I was admin - and those reasons are still valid. As for HIgh Voltage - this guy is as dishonest, untrustworthy and unethical as Eric was - and I tried to warn Subsy about this. HV desperately wanted to be made an admin for years when I was admin (I know this because Eric used to tell me about it). He blatantly lied to Eric and I about stuff, such as how he got backstage at a show in Australia years ago. And I can't begin to tell you all the lies and backstabbing things HV did to me in the hopes of convincing Eric to make him an admin - but Eric, to his credit, refused to make him one even after I was gone. I could go into more detail, but there's little point.

.. I also told Subsy I felt at least one admin should be from the U.S. and preferaby someone with connections in the music industry - so that the forum would retain the credibility it had for finding and verifying news. Those are the main things we discussed. The issue of unbanning people never came up.

For the record Madison dearest, you didn't remove me as a mod.

Eric refused your demands, he changed my title to "moderator" and told you I was removed from the mod section, but I wasn't, he allowed me to stay in there undetected.His resentment of you was building long before the "Axl incident". I was able to read all your manipulative posts and flat out lies in the mod section after you thought I was removed from it. Just like I had been doing since first getting in the mod section, and having the nerve to challenge you on it. That's right darlin', I was in the mod section the entire time that you thought I was not. I saw the real you in action.

The bottom line was you didn't like being challenged, about anything. So keep your cheap allegations to yourself.

Now, beyond that, a reminder that sharing private PM's on this site is not allowed, please refrain.

As for the thread, the answer to the question put forth is, if she chooses to reveal it, she will....if it wasn't complete bullshit to begin with.

End of..