Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back on topic - she could just post it, or give it to someone else to post.

I don't think Axl cares too much about song titles being out there since he confirmed a ton of them during his online chats. It's actual leaks that would be a concern, but knowing the title of a new song - that's just a cool thing for fans.

I highly doubt that Madison will ever post in a way that identifies herself again. Clearly she relishes the mysteria that currently surrounds her account.

I also find it hard to believe that anybody with Madison's obsessive personality could just pack up her bags and stop caring about the forums. I would say she is somebody who meticulously continues to read the boards particularly with regards things that are said about her.

She doesn't interested in GNR anymore

She PM'ed me a while ago when a thread about her popped up

Edited by Crash Diet

I liked Madison. Despite not always agreeing with every decision she made, I always found her to be overall pretty fair and an excellent contributor to the GNR community. What Axl did to her was a disgrace, likewise was how she was treated after it all and also the complete revisionism about her by some forummers after being publicly criticised by Axl.

If what Crash Diet says is true, that she's not interested in GNR anymore- then that is very sad indeed.

Personally, I'd like to see her back

I liked Madison. Despite not always agreeing with every decision she made, I always found her to be overall pretty fair and an excellent contributor to the GNR community. What Axl did to her was a disgrace, likewise was how she was treated after it all and also the complete revisionism about her by some forummers after being publicly criticised by Axl.

If what Crash Diet says is true, that she's not interested in GNR anymore- then that is very sad indeed.

The HOF thing is the final nail in the coffin for her

What i was wrote is 100% true

If you want it, i copy the whole thing here

The HOF thing is the final nail in the coffin for her

What i was wrote is 100% true

If you want it, i copy the whole thing here

Want.

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 6:41 PM, said:
Hi.

I don't appreciate you and Bacardimayne using my name to promote another forum. I have nothing whatsoever to do with any GNR forum at all. I don't know how many different ways I can say it: I do not own, co-own, moderate, or have anything whatsoever to do with any internet forum. I have not posted on any GNR forum in years. (The only exception was one time year where I made a post on htgth under my madison name after Axl backed out of the HOF. That was it.)

Also, I have never posted under any other name but Madison. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. I single-handledly built the largest GNR forum on the Net - and I"m proud of that (although I'm not happy with what it's become now). So, why in the world would I ever to try to hide that on a GNR forum? It's absolutely ridiculous. I only post under "madison."

Feel free to share or post this - if it helps to correct this misinformation.

Madison

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 8:43 PM, said:

'Crash Diet', on 03 Jan 2013 - 7:07 PM, said:
Umm. okay
I see the mods doing their work, they deleted my last posts, ok
Thx for the clarification
but something came to my mind

I have nothing whatsoever to do with any GNR forum at all.

If this is true, then why can you capable to see this?
You read mygnr sometimes?
Best regards:
Crash Diet

Yes, I check out the forum once every couple of weeks - usually after someone sends me an email to tell me about a particular thread.
I like Subsy - and I wish him well. However, I disagreed with some of the choices he made when he was considering buying the forum - and I told him so at the time. Those decisions are now affecting the forum in a negative way. Ummm.. I'll leave it at that.

I actually don't miss the forum that much. I lost much of my interest in Axl's cover band - *yep, I even call it a cover band now* - when he refused to show up for the HOF induction last year. It was such a strange situation because Axl seemed excited about it when he was first named. He was even making cordial comments toward Slash and reminiscing about their relationship in a positive way. But then something - or someone - poisoned his mind about it in the weeks leading up to the ceremony, which is a shame. Personally, I blame Beta for it (although I have no proof). But she - and her family - would have the most to lose from a reunion. (If the real GNR ever reunited, she and her money-leeching family would be kicked to the curb because there's no way the other members would allow a housekeeper to be managing the band). If you recall, Beta was the one who blocked Slash from seeing Axl when he showed up on Axl's doorstep a few years back to mend fences. So yeah, it's a shame. I really thought the HOF ceremony would bring these guys together again. :(

PS: Axl's gone way too far with his rant towards to you

Thanks for your kind words.
I appreciate it.

Cheers.
Madison

madison, on 03 Jan 2013 - 8:53 PM, said:
Oh - one more thing - just to clarify - I had NOTHING whatsoever to do with posts being deleted in the thread.
I never sent the mods any note to tell them I had nothing to do with the forum.

I'm guessing HIghVoltage deleted the posts because people expressed their frustration with the way this forum is currently run.

Ummm, No. That's not what I was referring to. lol.
Subsy and I didn't talk about that back then - we were talking about the mod team.
I felt the entire mod team - especially Zint and HIgh Voltage - should be cleared out. There was a reason I removed Zint as a mod when I was admin - and those reasons are still valid. As for HIgh Voltage - this guy is as dishonest, untrustworthy and unethical as Eric was - and I tried to warn Subsy about this. HV desperately wanted to be made an admin for years when I was admin (I know this because Eric used to tell me about it). He blatantly lied to Eric and I about stuff, such as how he got backstage at a show in Australia years ago. And I can't begin to tell you all the lies and backstabbing things HV did to me in the hopes of convincing Eric to make him an admin - but Eric, to his credit, refused to make him one even after I was gone. I could go into more detail, but there's little point.
.. I also told Subsy I felt at least one admin should be from the U.S. and preferaby someone with connections in the music industry - so that the forum would retain the credibility it had for finding and verifying news. Those are the main things we discussed. The issue of unbanning people never came up.

Oh, well if madison is spreading that kind of stuff around about me via PM, maybe I should share a thing or two about her?

Maybe we should ask Eric what I said when he asked me to be an admin and run the forum with him (I said no). It was never the other way around. She's fucking nuts. I'm so sick of reading this bullshit and I can't believe she's still going on with it.

"I single-handledly built the largest GNR forum on the Net"

I stopped reading after that, what a tool. The users and the love for the band made this forum, made it then and make it now, no one single-handedly built shit. She actually believes that, I feel bad for her...

She really should get her head checked, because honestly if she believes half of what she says in real life, it is unhealthy. I am at a loss for words here...

Oh, well if madison is spreading that kind of stuff around about me via PM, maybe I should share a thing or two about her?

Maybe we should ask Eric what I said when he asked me to be an admin and run the forum with him (I said no). It was never the other way around. She's fucking nuts. I'm so sick of reading this bullshit and I can't believe she's still going on with it.

okay, okay, i don't interested in the forum drama, she wrote this stuff, not me...

I only copying this because people interested in it

I stopped reading after that, what a tool. The users and the love for the band made this forum, made it then and make it now, no one single-handedly built shit. She actually believes that, I feel bad for her...

She really should get her head checked, because honestly if she believes half of what she says in real life, it is unhealthy. I am at a loss for words here...

Ok, but you gotta admit she doing a lot of for this forum, even in the silent years

I wasn't around here back then, though

Edited by Crash Diet

I don't think anyone is saying she didn't do a lot - she most certainly did. The problem is that she let that go to her head and she became drunk with power and thought she was more important than she was. I'm curious as to why she cupcakes the forum under a different username. Her original username was always "private" so it's not like anyone could tell when she was online anyway. What's the purpose of a different name?

I don't think anyone is saying she didn't do a lot - she most certainly did. The problem is that she let that go to her head and she became drunk with power and thought she was more important than she was. I'm curious as to why she cupcakes the forum under a different username. Her original username was always "private" so it's not like anyone could tell when she was online anyway. What's the purpose of a different name?

I think Zadoc is the read only Madison account, the account viewing this thread, with a 2006 registration date and zero posts...

anyway enough forum drama for me today

okay, okay, i don't interested in the forum drama, she wrote this stuff, not me...

I only copying this because people interested in it

Ok, but you gotta admit she doing a lot of for this forum, even in the silent years

I wasn't around here back then, though

+1 here. I think she misspoke when she said "singlehandedly" but she definitely played a big part in the early years.

Yes I may have joined this forum a bit later than some of the veterans here but I was a lurker prior to joining.

You guys have to give her some credit. She did build this place into what it was. Sure, at the end she went a little ban crazy, but it's not like we didn't push her buttons. I knew she hated Buckethead and rap music, yet I continually talked about those two things in the main section until I finally got banned. Say what you want about Madison, but she did put a ridiculous amount of time and energy into this place. And she obviously loved Axl and the old band.

Edited by Randy Lahey