Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

If you were to draw an anaology of Madison it would be that is she is the Margaret Thatcher of MyGNR's moderating history. Certainly she gave great service to the growth of this place but in a very authortarian, often cold way; ultimately many will remember her as a lesbian cunt.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Zadoc is the read only Madison account, the account viewing this thread, with a 2006 registration date and zero posts...

I never thought that I'd actually use this account to post here as I only created it back in '06 when this forum went "members only" after the leaks hit, but your assumption is incorrect. I'm just a lurker and I have little interest in using this forum to chat with the people that post here. I have no idea where Madison lives/lived but I think I can safely assume that she probably doesn't live in upstate NY where I'm posting from, which I can also assume could be easily confirmed by a mod if you need your suspicions confirmed.

Edited by Zadoc

What did Axl say about her? I'm super new :violin:

This the little cry-baby rant from Axl to Madison:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

lol, pathetic move from axl who really contributes his share to make the internet a big garbage can. beta's pm to madison also would be a nice addition to this thread.

Ooh yes. Post please.

That Axl rant on Madison always makes me smile.

What did Axl say about her? I'm super new :violin:

This the little cry-baby rant from Axl to Madison:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Wow, you know shit is serious when the C word comes out. Highly descriptive piece of writing, and the last sentence is absolutely gold.

Axl is borderline illiterate.

I think he shows the opposite actually. All the abbreviations and commas are perfectly placed for easy reading :awesomeface: It's pretty fuckin' impressive!

Axl is borderline illiterate.

I think he shows the opposite actually. All the abbreviations and commas are perfectly placed for easy reading :awesomeface: It's pretty fuckin' impressive!

:rofl-lol:

it's not an opinion. Axl's writing is a grammatical and rhetorical train wreck.

For all this talk about these horrible PMs Beta sent everyone, I have yet to see one get posted.

I thought it was just that one where Beta tells Madison that TB was "blocking Axl from your [Madison's] bullshit," or something. You've seen that one a bunch of times, no?

For all this talk about these horrible PMs Beta sent everyone, I have yet to see one get posted.

I thought it was just that one where Beta tells Madison that TB was "blocking Axl from your [Madison's] bullshit," or something. You've seen that one a bunch of times, no?

Nope. Is it posted a lot?

I've seen it like 3-4 times. It's usually taken down pretty quickly, though. Shoot Pi2loc/Nosaj a PM. He said he has them.

I've seen it like 3-4 times. It's usually taken down pretty quickly, though. Shoot Pi2loc/Nosaj a PM. He said he has them.

:rofl-lol:

I think Zadoc is the read only Madison account, the account viewing this thread, with a 2006 registration date and zero posts...

I never thought that I'd actually use this account to post here as I only created it back in '06 when this forum went "members only" after the leaks hit, but your assumption is incorrect. I'm just a lurker and I have little interest in using this forum to chat with the people that post here. I have no idea where Madison lives/lived but I think I can safely assume that she probably doesn't live in upstate NY where I'm posting from, which I can also assume could be easily confirmed by a mod if you need your suspicions confirmed.

okay

but if you doesn't want to chat, don't want to use this forum, then why are you browsing a thread about a former mygnr mod?

btw i don't really care, just interesting to me if someone with a 2006 account lurking here and doesn't post a single word and viewing a thread about a former mod who has got a read only account here...

but have fun, I 'm not trying to be a dick about who and what viewing

Edited by Crash Diet