Do you think Madison will ever reveal that song title that Axl told her?

Randy Lahey

Axl is borderline illiterate.

I think he shows the opposite actually. All the abbreviations and commas are perfectly placed for easy reading :awesomeface: It's pretty fuckin' impressive!

:rofl-lol:

it's not an opinion. Axl's writing is a grammatical and rhetorical train wreck.

Yup, the perks of being a high school dropout with no education whatsoever.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is borderline illiterate.

I think he shows the opposite actually. All the abbreviations and commas are perfectly placed for easy reading :awesomeface: It's pretty fuckin' impressive!

:rofl-lol:

it's not an opinion. Axl's writing is a grammatical and rhetorical train wreck.

Yup, the perks of being a high school dropout with no education whatsoever.

that's why guys like duff write books and articles and axl writes tweets about diarhea.

"I single-handledly built the largest GNR forum on the Net"

I stopped reading after that, what a tool. The users and the love for the band made this forum, made it then and make it now, no one single-handedly built shit. She actually believes that, I feel bad for her...

She really should get her head checked, because honestly if she believes half of what she says in real life, it is unhealthy. I am at a loss for words here...

You could say that about some people in this band, too. You'd just have to change all the "she's" to "he's".

"What a tool. The users and the love for the band made this band, made it then and make it now, no one single-handedly built shit. He actually believes that, I feel bad for him...

He really should get his head checked, because honestly if he believes half of what he says in real life, it is unhealthy. I am at a loss for words here..."

Funny to see the Axl Nutters show up to defend what anybody in their right mind would view as an immature rant from somebody who is supposed to be in a management position. Beta's messages look like what you'd expectt from a sister-in-law arguing with a family member about what she overheard a cousin say about her son's soccer team. Madison's responses were polite and professional........Beta's were ridiculous. It's friggin weird how you guys can't talk logically about any situation that involves Axl or Beta and her kids.

Nov Rain, what did you think about Madison as a Mod of this forum?

Edited by Groghan

I don't know, man. What stance are we talking about? You're more hip to this Madison shit than I am, but stuff like, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON," come on. That's not a stance. Even if you might agree with it. It's just a childish insult. This is not how the manager of a band interacts with one of the moderators of that band's largest fan site.

And the blocking Axl from seeing posts or whatever that was about, that's what interests me more. Not that we'll get any more details on that.

I don't know, man. What stance are we talking about? You're more hip to this Madison shit than I am, but stuff like, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON," come on. That's not a stance. Even if you might agree with it. It's just a childish insult. This is not how the manager of a band interacts with one of the moderators of that band's largest fan site.

And the blocking Axl from seeing posts or whatever that was about, that's what interests me more. Not that we'll get any more details on that.

It's almost like Axl is a small innocent child and his mommy is protecting him from the big bad internets.

Ridiculous.

In calling out Madison on her shit, mostly. Yes, she went about it in an extremely childish way, and I'm not saying the shirt thing didn't happen, but the way Madison handled it clearly screamed "agenda", and I'm not one of those people who throws that word around every time someone calls Axl fat.

I also wouldn't put it past Madison to alter the PMs to strengthen her case.

GNR is one of those people who throw that word around like it's going out of style, so I'm kind of at my 'boy who cried wolf' point with that shit and this band.

But I'll have to cede the floor to people who know better than I do regarding Madison's behavior. I just don't know anything about it. Unless she was the one who banned me back in like 2006. In which case, fuck that lesbian cunt. :lol:

madison was always bat shit insane. the way axl handled it with his rant was harsh and uncalled for. you can call someone out and take them to task without being so over the top and a dick about it.

• 2 weeks later...

What did Axl say about her? I'm super new :violin:

This the little cry-baby rant from Axl to Madison:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Thats :wow: . I remember reading this when I visited the Axl's chats/letters forum and thinking " I would not want to be in the same room as that guy when he got angry ".

For someone like Axl being who he is as a celebrity to berate a "fan" since that is what this girl was ( I know next to nothing of madison except what I've read on here and still don't know much after doing so ), it was wrong.

As for madison I've no issues with the girl as I was not here when all of this stuff went down. I don't blame her for not posting here and I doubt she's

posting elsewhere.

Anyways I figured I'd add my two cents in. I've avoided getting involved in a thread about this as I know next to nothing about it.

But I do feel bad for Madison with the way Axl responded to her. I've read elsewhere it wasn't meant to come across

as bad as it did but hey, the internet is tricky. He could have been laughing while typing it ( that is a twisted image actually....)

still doesn't make it right.

Edited by Sheri_Rose

I liked Madison. Despite not always agreeing with every decision she made, I always found her to be overall pretty fair and an excellent contributor to the GNR community. What Axl did to her was a disgrace, likewise was how she was treated after it all and also the complete revisionism about her by some forummers after being publicly criticised by Axl.

If what Crash Diet says is true, that she's not interested in GNR anymore- then that is very sad indeed.

Personally, I'd like to see her back

this.