Q about the Steven Adler court case.

alfierose

Axl was apparently the last one to agree to firing Steven yet

Axl fired Steven, live at Farm Aid. What the heck are you talking about?

This is all Slash's fault.

I think Axl was disappointed with Slash because he didn't stick up for Steven in any way. I think he expected Slash to speak up for Steven.

As unfashionable as it is, I have always supported Adler on this. All evidence points to Stradlin getting Adler hooked on smack. Stradlin also got Slash hooked on smack.

"You know...I've been the dealer...hangin' on your street" (14 years)

Izzy was the first to get hooked & he sold it around town, he sold it to Aerosmith. Axl/Slash & Steven were mostly potheads. The more time they spent with Izzy the easier it was for all of them to get hooked, you could say that Izzy was the one who had the "stuff" & introduced all the guys to it & showed them how to prepair it.

From what I understand none of them had any prior experience with smack before they met Izzy.

In Anthony Kiedis's book he mentions buying drugs through the window of a famous LA band member and how this person refused to sell to him in the end because he got so bad. I've often wondered if this was Izzy, not checked the timeframe though to see if it fits and to be fair there iare probably a few contenders around that period.

In Anthony Kiedis's book he mentions buying drugs through the window of a famous LA band member and how this person refused to sell to him in the end because he got so bad. I've often wondered if this was Izzy, not checked the timeframe though to see if it fits and to be fair there iare probably a few contenders around that period.

I think Duff had said in his book he saw Izzy dealing drugs through the window, but you'd have to read it. Heroin wasn't a popular drug in the mid 80s, crack was.