Axl's quote from the 2008 chat.......what do you think happened to him? Was Madison his forum muse?

Apollo

The last time Axl was an active poster on the forum was when Madison was around!!!

Look at a quote from Axl from his chats in 2008 on this forum. Compare that with what happened a couple days ago when some forum members sent him five pretty easy questions. Questions that weren't controversial at all, really they were lobbed softball questions. But Axl couldn't be bothered to take 15-20 minutes and respond.

What do you think happened? Beta's influence? He has no interest in communicating with his fans? From a man who actually wrote a song to bash his critics down to a guy who won't even answer five totally simple questions from his fans at the largest GnR forum on the web.

""""Thanks everyone. Hope to get back soon. I’ll take a look at that list. As long as we don’t get to personal or offensive I’m good with things. Thanks for all the questions, my apologies for not answering specifically to each, this was just a bit easier for this subject. Hope no one took wanting to stay on topic to personal. Thanks again to everyone who participated. Thanks to everyone for the great comments and appreciation.""""-----2008

First off i wanted him to answer, i thought it was great idea from manets and NGOG but look at Axl, if he does not want to comment he wont be pressured into it.

how much pressure did Axl have on the HOF induction? A lot more than some angry forum fans wanting questions answered.

also they must hate this forum its more alarming that they make no reference to the forum or have any interest in interacting with us. On the other hand why should we get any favours over any other forums or social media fans clubs. Especially when they go to the effort of not slagging the band and management on a daily basis unlike this place.

Edited by Axl_morris

Anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex can see right through what HTGTH has become. Sure there are jerks and cupcakes but there are more anti-Axl sites out there. This one is notorious because it's the biggest. A hodgepodge of all kinds of opinions.

Edited by axlsalinger

The only reason Axl responded to Madison's thread was because Madison had been granted VIP passes before and afterwards she completely shit on Axl for the next couple years until they dropped her from being a Mod.

Probably Axl thought she was an ungrateful bitch so he had the need to respond and make her an example.

Axl had a secret affair with Madison. They were at it like rabbits. Just like...constantly. Madison preferred doggystyle, so that's why she could keep posting during all the hot steamy sex. That's also why CD took so long actually. But then their relationship crashed and burned and Axl ranted about it on here. Now they're both alone and Axl is left without inspiration. He brought in DJ so that he could fill the gaping hole Madison left, but it just wasn't the same because DJ just wanted his own holes filled. Sad story.

Edited by username

The only reason Axl responded to Madison's thread was because Madison had been granted VIP passes before and afterwards she completely shit on Axl for the next couple years until they dropped her from being a Mod.

False.

There was a rumour (never verified) that Madison had at one point been denied backstage access at a GNR show hence the more anti-Axl stance which crept into her posting.

The reason Axl verbally attacked however was because she perpetuated the Winnipeg/security guard/Slash t-shirts theory like it was some sort of personal crusade. It had caused a lot of furore in the media and GNR had publicly denied the allegations. Axl was obviously distressed by Madison sustaining the story and the attention it gathered hence the stinging post on MyGNR.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

False.

There was a rumour (never verified) that Madison had at one point been denied backstage access at a GNR show hence the more anti-Axl stance which crept into her posting.

The reason Axl verbally attacked however was because she perpetuated the Winnipeg/security guard/Slash t-shirts theory like it was some personal crusade. It had caused a lot of furore in the media and GNR had publicly denied the allegations. Axl was obviously distressed by Madison sustaining the story and the attention it gathered hence the stinging post on MyGNR.

Yes but that happened after she met him on another show... because of a topic she made about Slash...

The reason Axl verbally attacked however was because she perpetuated the Winnipeg/security guard/Slash t-shirts theory like it was some personal crusade

Yes and that too. But Axl would never take it that personal if he hadn't give Madison to opportunity of meeting him in the first place.

A lot of people, including me have done a lot worst and Axl never came here to face anybody...

Also the slash thing also happened in RIO and you can clearly see Axl demanding the security guys to take out one guy who had a shirt saying and i quote: "Slash is GNR"

Edited by AndreCC

Yes but that happened after she met him on another show... because of a topic she made about Slash...

As far as I'm aware Madison never personally met Axl her only 'encounter' was to be denied access to the backstage facility. The reasons Axl verbally attacked her on MyGNR was that she kept the Winnipeg story going (despite GNR denial) and that he felt she had always abused her authority on MyGNR (a popular opinion). It wasn't because Axl felt by betrayed by her.

He did however express disappointment with a person called Revolver (a competition winner) who he met personally backstage. Revolver would go onto verify that security had a policy of no Slash imagery.

Edited by NGOG

I'm sure she said she met axl backstage at MSG 2002 and axl spoke about songs he was working on.

I also heard she was denied backstage in 06 MSG show and this was the the start of the anti Axl attitudes.

I reckon axl slated her because she was phoning up venue and GNR security of a show she was never at basing her arguments on revolvers "cloudy memory".

^ Why are you an active participant of this forum then?

because it wasn't always hate and frustration, besides news usually breaks here first before anywhere else.

• Like 1

I'm sure she said she met axl backstage at MSG 2002 and axl spoke about songs he was working on.

I also heard she was denied backstage in 06 MSG show and this was the the start of the anti Axl attitudes.

I reckon axl slated her because she was phoning up venue and GNR security of a show she was never at basing her arguments on revolvers "cloudy memory".

^ Why are you an active participant of this forum then?

because it wasn't always hate and frustration, besides news usually breaks here first before anywhere else.

Yes! Madison went backstage to meet Axl before the show she was denied backstage entrance in 2006. I talked to her about it a couple of times some years ago while she was still around

Edited by AndreCC

True, Madison bragged about her meeting Axl in 2002 and about the song title she knew but we didn´t. And yes, I remember a turncoat attitude of hers since 2006. I even remember how she started a topic in which she subtly implied that Axl was rude to the fans just becasue he didn´t stop to sign an autograph to "one fan" when the truth is that since the 2006 tour Axl started being more accessible to the fans than he had ever been. I also remember how she tried to ridicule me because I called her out on a bullshit rumour that she was trying to pass as one of her "facts" just because ,you know, her word had to be taken as gospel. She gave credibility to a sourceless rumour that said that during the Madrid show of the 2006 tour, the show promoter threatened Merck and pointed him with a gun in the head because Axl was late. And the list goes on and on but I won´t elaborate.