What the fuck is wrong with this band?

ManetsBR

Recently I have been having the feeling that they've just settled and accepted their position of "class nostalgic act", like they don't give a shit anymore

What do you mean recently? Where have you been?

You can actually pinpoint the second Manet's heart rips in half

wnx.gif

• Like 1

Recently I have been having the feeling that they've just settled and accepted their position of "class nostalgic act", like they don't give a shit anymore

What do you mean recently? Where have you been?

You can actually pinpoint the second Manet's heart rips in half

wnx.gif

HAHAHAH pretty much my reaction after "complaints, complaints, complaints."

This ongoing GNR circus has turned into quite a sideshow. Nearly everyone on the forum has turned, there are few hold-outs left. This is quite remarkable to say the least. Let's hope this band just dies a quite death and someone leaks some of the CD sessions. It's obvious to me at this point that the band has no idea what is happening, what will happen or anything else related to a new album. I think some members might have been misled by Mr. Rose on what their role might actually be.

Well since a few of the band members are doing other stuff with other bands, it doesn't seem like they care as long as they get paid.

Axl is GNR and whatever he says goes. Ashba has said they are like family the new GNR, but I really don't think that's true. I wouldn't be surprised if in another year or two there are new members.

If this truly was the new version of GNR, the other members wouldn't be doing music with other bands.