Does Axl think he still has a good singing voice?

darknightfan

Axl's voice  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. But I do believe there are three distinct styles. The helium voice of which he seems to use when not feeling 100%, when he can't clearly hear himself thru the monitor mix, when he is just not into the show because fans have pissed him off and mostly when he is on a big tour, where he has multiple shows in a week. As if it must conserve/save his vocal chords so he's not rendered completely unable to preform the next gig. His powerful raspy live voice, of which seems is there at every show, but only pulled out for moments of songs, like the intro to WTTJ, or fuck off on ISE. And then there's his studio voice, of which I have no proof, other than the multis. But I do believe, in a studio, taking his time, recording one song at a time, he can do anything he wants his voice to do.

Yes. But I do believe there are three distinct styles. The helium voice of which he seems to use when not feeling 100%, when he can't clearly hear himself thru the monitor mix, when he is just not into the show because fans have pissed him off and mostly when he is on a big tour, where he has multiple shows in a week. As if it must conserve/save his vocal chords so he's not rendered completely unable to preform the next gig. His powerful raspy live voice, of which seems is there at every show, but only pulled out for moments of songs, like the intro to WTTJ, or fuck off on ISE. And then there's his studio voice, of which I have no proof, other than the multis. But I do believe, in a studio, taking his time, recording one song at a time, he can do anything he wants his voice to do.

you mean protools can make his voice do anything he wants?

and yes, I would think he's very aware of how his voice is.

Edited by PITBOSS

Yes, you're cute.

Why because I put "no" as an option? lol

No, because you're cute.

Anyway, answering your question: Axl tapes every single Guns N' Roses concert. According to Sebastian, he watches them later. Sebastian said that on 2006 when they were on tour, he and Axl used to watch it together. Sebastian was good to Axl... He introduced his vocal coach to Axl, which together with Axl starting to fight kickboxing, resulted on his fantastic voice and on even a six-pack during the 2006 tour.

Nowadays, I don't know if he watches. Really don't know. He's good when he wants too, when he tries. I think he just doesn't care anymore. On Rock in Rio IV, the only song Axl sounded good was Estranged. Actually, he sounded fantastic on Estranged. It was the first time they played it on 18 years, so he probably rehearsaled that one. As for the rest, definetly not.

Yes, you're cute.

No, because you're cute.

Anyway, answering your question: Axl tapes every single Guns N' Roses concert. According to Sebastian, he watches them later. Sebastian said that on 2006 when they were on tour, he and Axl used to watch it together. Sebastian was good to Axl... He introduced his vocal coach to Axl, which together with Axl starting to fight kickboxing, resulted on his fantastic voice and on even a six-pack during the 2006 tour.

Nowadays, I don't know if he watches. Really don't know. He's good when he wants too, when he tries. I think he just doesn't care anymore. On Rock in Rio IV, the only song Axl sounded good was Estranged. Actually, he sounded fantastic on Estranged. It was the first time they played it on 18 years, so he probably rehearsaled that one. As for the rest, definetly not.

Oh, Thanks!

Yeah I think he doesn't care anymore too.

Yes, you're cute.

No, because you're cute.

In 2006 he would watch his performances and would prolly make notes on what he could have done to improve them.

2013... he delegated that task to Beta and I think we all know what she tells him :rolleyes::rolleyes::max: