Why the hell doesn't Tommy do Going Down for his solo spot?

Flayer

My Generation

The only Tommy solo spot I've enjoyed while at a show. Motivation is a total drag.

Sonic Reducer was fucking awesome.

Yes it was. Just use Going Down in the regular set, Tommy can still have a solo, My Generation or Sonic Reducer.

My Generation

The only Tommy solo spot I've enjoyed while at a show. Motivation is a total drag.

Yes it was. Just use Going Down in the regular set, Tommy can still have a solo, My Generation or Sonic Reducer.

Only if Axl sings it. He's already off stage for like a third of the damn set. Enough.

My Generation

I'd like to hear Not A Moment Too Soon or Hey You or Match Made In Hell during Tommy's solo spot once. Motivation is a great song, and it was cool the first few times, but now it's just getting old.

I don't get the bitching about Motivation. I fucking love that song.

Me too :shrugs:

That said, I wouldn't mind hearing Tommy pull out another solo song - love his stuff.

I wasn't bitching, it's a great song. But Tommy has always been one of my faves in regards to solo stuff, and it'd be cool if he pulled out another song from VGH or did something from One Man Mutiny every once in a while