More Likely in Axl's Next Lifetime - Reunion or CD2?

axlsalinger

Hed still get criticized for what he didnt want to do.

naw. axl's just got a persecution complex.

just because you have a complex doesn't mean you aren't persecuted.

But that's not the point. That aside, outside of a reunion, he's going to get criticized. So why not do what you want? Although I think the GNR name comes with expectations and he does seem aware of them.

"Take what you want and pay for it, or you'll get what you don't want and pay for that anyway"

Does Axl knows what he wants though? I wonder how many times he changes his mind about what he wants to do musically, if at all.

It can be problematic cause the scale of what he wants can sometimes mean it'll take a long time to make it happen. Lucky for him, it's on Axl time so it's cool.

Edited by Rovim

But that's not the point. That aside, outside of a reunion, he's going to get criticized. So why not do what you want? Although I think the GNR name comes with expectations and he does seem aware of them.

"Take what you want and pay for it, or you'll get what you don't want and pay for that anyway"

doesn't matter. he had a choice to let things go. instead he's 50 and still shaking his fists at the sky muttering something about slash.

doesn't matter. he had a choice to let things go. instead he's 50 and still shaking his fists at the sky muttering something about slash.

in his next lifetime Axl will be savy enough to get it together and keep it all together and the break up of GNR will have never have had to happen. In the next lifetime he will continue to push the envelope and record 5 albums and have them released to world wide applause in the era 93 to 2013.