Do you think Interscope takes Team Brazil seriously?

Vincent Vega

they threaten to leave him because they were tired of picking him up everytime he was fucked by someone...you all know how emotional axl is, that's common knowledge, now imagine 20 years of dealing with his emotional problems every time things didnt go out as planned...the gnr managers dont care about axl, they're with him because he pays them! So they said that , because with them managing the band they know his safe from being stabbed in the back by other managers. it's not blackmail... if u had a friend who was always making the same mistakes all over again and u always had to help him out i think that one day you would go up to him and say "hey if you don't do this or that i'll leave and never help you again"...that's not "blackmail", that's you taking extreme measures to help a friend.

But you guys are to fucking dumb to understand that, im surprised you havent got a phone call to star in "dumb and dumber too" ffs

Wow... those managers were demons it seems... Good thing Beta was there to help Axl and protect him from those demons... Good thing too she was there to help him when he was being fucked by Yoda... oh wait... he spent years and years and tons of money on that bullshit and Beta was probably supporting the idea.

Edited by Kapitch_77

I don't think interscope takes GnR seriously. I dont think anyone of importance there would pick up the phone for anyone GnR has managing them. If I am wrong about that, then yes I think they take them seriously. They are managing a major band. Do you think GnR is the only band or musician or celebrity that hired someone a bit on the unconventional side to manage them? Lots of people do it for trust reasons. Lots of people also get fucked by these same people though.

But you guys are to fucking dumb to understand that, im surprised you havent got a phone call to star in "dumb and dumber too" ffs

Like I said, not gonna discuss it. But just FYI, the first "to" in your sentence should be "too." And the "too" in the film title should be "to."

You're welcome. :)

Actually that last one should be "two" if he's referencing a sequel.

She was a celebrity nanny, then became a personal assistant to Axl. It's obvious she employed child labor - her own. Doubt she's cleaned a window or scrubbed a toilet in 30 years. Supposedly she never stopped being involved in the restaurant business, so she probably had other things going on to have money coming in.

Like I said, not gonna discuss it. But just FYI, the first "to" in your sentence should be "too." And the "too" in the film title should be "to."

Actually that last one should be "two" if he's referencing a sequel.

actually the sequel is really named "dumb and dumber to"

why thank you kind sir, how much portuguese are you acquainted with ?

Portuguese Portuguese? Some. I dated a Portuguese girl for a while. Brazilian Portuguese? None really. Besides, I was just being a dick cuz you called people "to fucking dumb." :shrugs:

Team Brazil has no ground to negotiate with the label and therefore probably gets no respect. "If you don't let us release another album, we'll.....we'll......we'll not give you another album. HA!"

If they had at least one other semi-important band, they'd probably get some respect. Leeching your way onto GNR may have brought some money and power over the mental one but anyone outside of the GNR clique couldn't care less.

Team Brazil has no ground to negotiate with the label and therefore probably gets no respect. "If you don't let us release another album, we'll.....we'll......we'll not give you another album. HA!"

If they had at least one other semi-important band, they'd probably get some respect. Leeching your way onto GNR may have brought some money and power over the mental one but anyone outside of the GNR clique couldn't care less.

Imagine what a reunion would do for their credibility though. Probably the only thing that could give them any legitimacy, but it could also turn them into a top management firm. Maybe somebody should suggest it to them. :shrugs:

Portuguese Portuguese? Some. I dated a Portuguese girl for a while. Brazilian Portuguese? None really. Besides, I was just being a dick cuz you called people "to fucking dumb." :shrugs:

i actually hate it when people say brazillians speak portuguese...

And i only said you're "to fucking dumb" because tb had no bad intentions when they "blackmailed" axl.

Imagine what a reunion would do for their credibility though. Probably the only thing that could give them any legitimacy, but it could also turn them into a top management firm. Maybe somebody should suggest it to them. :shrugs:

They'd never be up for a reunion. They'd lose their position.

People exaggerate how awesome a reunion would be. Axl, in his current shape, would only make a reunion anticlimatic.

i actually hate it when people say brazillians speak portuguese...

And i only said you're "to fucking dumb" because tb had no bad intentions when they "blackmailed" axl.

You mean other than abandoning a fragile human being with abandonment issues? Yea, I bet his "mother figure" threatening to abandon him wasn't seen as negative one bit.

Durpa durp.

• Like 1

People exaggerate how awesome a reunion would be. Axl, in his current shape, would only make a reunion anticlimatic.

I fully understand that it's something that will never happen, and I've never been one to demand a reunion for the very reasons that you state except that I don't think that Axl would be the only letdown; I'm just saying imagine what it would do for Team Brazil's career. They would go from a complete joke to a major force practically overnight.

I fully understand that it's something that will never happen, and I've never been one to demand a reunion for the very reasons that you state except that I don't think that Axl would be the only letdown; I'm just saying imagine what it would do for Team Brazil's career. They would go from a complete joke to a major force practically overnight.

Maybe but Slash and Duff wouldn't agree to Beta running the band they're in so it would probably be the best and most devastating moment of Team Brazil's career.

Kinda like raping a Grizzly bear. You will forever be known as that radical fucker that raped a Grizzly Bear but at the same time, you'll be known as that guy that got mauled after raping a Grizzly Bear. No payoff.

• Like 1

Maybe but Slash and Duff wouldn't agree to Beta running the band they're in so it would probably be the best and most devastating moment of Team Brazil's career.

Kinda like raping a Grizzly bear. You will forever be known as that radical fucker that raped a Grizzly Bear but at the same time, you'll be known as that guy that got mauled after raping a Grizzly Bear. No payoff.

Perla would control Slash and Beta would control Axl. They're both too nutless to disobey their masters. Everything would make bank for all involved.

Duff already works for Beta when they let him.

I don't think a proper reunion could ever happen because Izzy would probably last two shows before going AWOL haha :shades:

I'm sure you're right - even if Axl and Slash patched things up, Izzy would probably bail.

Considering the fact that Izzy wouldn't attend the HOF because it wasn't a real reunion, I'm almost certain that you're both wrong. :shrugs:

I don't think a proper reunion could ever happen because Izzy would probably last two shows before going AWOL haha :shades:

I'm sure you're right - even if Axl and Slash patched things up, Izzy would probably bail.

Considering the fact that Izzy wouldn't attend the HOF because it wasn't a real reunion, I'm almost certain that you're both wrong. :shrugs:

I doubt Izzy wanted to pay thousands of dollars to go to it. I also think being on good terms with everyone in the band, where he's not "taking sides", and probably feels the same way Axl does about the Rock Hall politics. Izzy could have just gone to accept the award. Maybe if it had been in LA he would have gone.

GNR didn't really care about awards in the 90's they even left awards in their dressing rooms something to consider in relation to the Hall Of Fame. Axl has even used an award as a doorstop :tongue2:

Haha I've never heard either of those things before. Where did you read that?

It's kind of a solid theory since Izzy has disappeared in the past.

GNR didn't really care about awards in the 90's they even left awards in their dressing rooms something to consider in relation to the Hall Of Fame. Axl has even used an award as a doorstop :tongue2:

I think Slash or Matt Tweeted about getting their award through airport security. Doubt the wives would have let them leave it behind after the trip they made to go get it.

Picture Axl doing this to his RIAA gold and platinums for AFD:

Depends on what sort of reunion, actually. Pretty sure he'd make it just fine for a few shows just like he does for this band. He'd more likely than not be down to write an album as well. He'd probably be the first to leave again, but I sincerely doubt he'd miss the initial payday.

Depends on what sort of reunion, actually. Pretty sure he'd make it just fine for a few shows just like he does for this band. He'd more likely than not be down to write an album as well. He'd probably be the first to leave again, but I sincerely doubt he'd miss the initial payday.

I still think Izzy didn't want to spend time and money going to Cleveland.

Something like Sunset Music Fest would be the place for a reunion to happen, or a Camp Freddy gig where they were doing a GNR heavy set and Slash & Duff were taking part in it. I think it's going to be one of those spontaneous things that happens because they all happened to be there and Axl's already talked to Slash by then. I think Axl would justify it because it's a "special appearance" situation and not a "reunion". He'd prob. just do cover songs with them.

I still think Izzy didn't want to spend time and money going to Cleveland.

Something like Sunset Music Fest would be the place for a reunion to happen, or a Camp Freddy gig where they were doing a GNR heavy set and Slash & Duff were taking part in it. I think it's going to be one of those spontaneous things that happens because they all happened to be there and Axl's already talked to Slash by then. I think Axl would justify it because it's a "special appearance" situation and not a "reunion". He'd prob. just do cover songs with them.

If money was an issue, don't you think Slash would have covered it? He did pay for Myles, didn't he? I'd certainly pay for a real band member before a guy that can't even do the songs justice myself, but that's just me. :shrugs: