The Jesielnik Offensive (Comedy Central)

RussTCB

I love his stand up show, and usually when a comedian gets a show on Comedy Central it kinda sucks, but The Jeselnik Offensive is always entertaining. I wish it was longer.

I feel that way too but then I wonder if it was longer would I maybe like it less? Like maybe they have just enough ideas to keep 30 minutes fresh each week and they'd be stretching otherwise?

I adore this man....

he hasn't offended me yet but some things he say Holy Shit :lol:

Oh I agree. The joke he opened with last week about the girl from The Bachelor committing suicide was a jaw dropper that's for sure! We have tickets to see his stand up in Detroit in November and I'm pumped.

Awesome! I'm gonna go see him in October!

Did you find out about him through the Roasts? I had seen him on Jimmy Kimmel and his act didn't

go so well with the crowd but I thought he was hysterical

I still remember the one joke that got so many moans

"I have a friend who told me he has cancer.... now I'm not saying there's anything funny about cancer

but it's just the way he said it " :lol:

Did you find out about him through the Roasts? I had seen him on Jimmy Kimmel and his act didn't

"I have a friend who told me he has cancer.... now I'm not saying there's anything funny about cancer

Yep, it was the roasts. I was just like "Who the fuck is this guy??" haha. That joke you posted is a great example of his style too. I hadn't seen that appearance, I'll go look for it on YouTube.

Yep, it was the roasts. I was just like "Who the fuck is this guy??" haha. That joke you posted is a great example of his style too. I hadn't seen that appearance, I'll go look for it on YouTube.

Good luck finding it, this was waaaaay before the roasts...

I never forgot his humor and I looked forever for him

When he showed up at the roast, I knew right away who he was

Is Anthony your favorite roaster?

Good luck finding it, this was waaaaay before the roasts...

I never forgot his humor and I looked forever for him

When he showed up at the roast, I knew right away who he was

Is Anthony your favorite roaster?

Yeah definitely. He and Schumer. I think she's hilarious in her own way as well.

I tried looking that up and you're right, it's not there. I did find a couple of things I hadn't seen though.

Loved him on the roasts, he almost always stole the show...........but I've been a little dissapointed with his standup and tv show.

I think Shumar's tv show is way funnier.

Anthony might be better in movies.

I'm the only person I know who really like's Schumers show. Not sure why but no one else really gets it or likes it a lot so I'm glad to hear someone else does haha.

Some episodes of 'Offensive aren't spectacular but I think overall it's still great.

• 1 month later...

Finally going to see his stand up show tomorrow, super excited for it!

So how was it?!

Worth every single penny we paid. Doug Benson opened which was a nice surprise as I think he's hilarious. Jeselnik did about 90 mins and only did 3 jokes I'd heard before. All of the new material was hilarious. If he's coming anywhere near you, I'd say go for sure.

Finally going to see his stand up show tomorrow, super excited for it!

So how was it?!

Worth every single penny we paid. Doug Benson opened which was a nice surprise as I think he's hilarious. Jeselnik did about 90 mins and only did 3 jokes I'd heard before. All of the new material was hilarious. If he's coming anywhere near you, I'd say go for sure.

That's great! Glad you had fun!

I was supposed to go this month, but life got in the way :(

but might be able to see him in November