Cathouse/ RIP Magazine Concert 1989

sword&tulipz

This is the only footage from this now famous show. Shot October 13, 1989 at the Parkview Plaza Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. A few nights later The band opened for the Rolling Stones at The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Another Biff Tv and The Ponce exclusive.

Damn, only 9 minutes and half - where is the rest? They were on fire!

Great footage - so raw, so much energy, so...Guns n'Roses. When I watch these old gigs I remember all over again why I fell in love so fast with this band.

Kind of makes people remember why they want the original lineup to reunite so bad. Axl almost has a Rob Halford thing going on here. Either way, they sound excellent. Then again, they were still just having fun at this point.

This is the only footage from this now famous show. Shot October 13, 1989 at the Parkview Plaza Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. A few nights later The band opened for the Rolling Stones at The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Another Biff Tv and The Ponce exclusive.

Damn, only 9 minutes and half - where is the rest? They were on fire!

Maybe this drmalibu@hotmail.com shown in the intro has more? Anyway, just found another vid from him (Biff Malibu) featuring an interview with Axl Rose which Ive never seen before. Starts at around 04:42

Edited by sword&tulipz